The Anker Community: Past & Future

THE ANKER COMMUNITY: PAST & FUTURE

HEYO… It’s been a while…

|320x319.78341282208686

To those who are still here, we have to thank you for sticking with us for so long. And we promise, you being here now will be worth it :eyes:

It’s been a really busy year at Anker, with a lot of people coming and going, new releases, and a design overhaul to go with our new Series 3, 5, 6, and 7 tech. And with all that going on, the community kind of got lost in the shuffle…

BUT NOT ANYMORE

This place used to be full of activity and great discussions, and that’s what we’re bringing back!

We love getting people involved in new releases, contests, and showing off their creativity. One of our personal favorite memories is this photoshop contest we had back in the day.

To help us get this place flying again, we’ll be working on ENTIRELY redesigning and restructuring the community to make it as strong as possible for all of our members. Together we’re going to build the largest online social community in tech!

And if you’re reading this, that means you’ll be the first to see all of the exciting changes, events, contests, giveaways, and more that will come with the all-new community.

So stick around and invite your friends to join us as we transform this place from this:

To this:

Leave a comment below telling us what you loved about the community back in the day and / or also let us know what you’re most excited about for the new community.

You can also give a warm welcome to our new Community Manager, @mason.sergent, who’ll be in the comments saying hello and answering any questions you may have :sunglasses:

Lastly, make sure you follow us on our socials so you don’t miss out on anything! Rumor has it we announced something pretty darn big today :eyes:

We can’t wait to share the journey of an entirely new community with all of you… We’re just getting started. Power on!

39 Likes

THE COMMUNITY LIVES :confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

I held out hope and am so thrilled to see this community will never die!

Welcome to the family @mason.sergent

7 Likes

@ktkundy So excited to be here! Can’t wait to get the community back up and running and take it to the next level :tada:

10 Likes

Happy to see official communication coming out from Anker community after a long time!!

Welcome @mason.sergent !! Look forward to more from Anker :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome @mason.sergent and thank you for letting us know @AnkerTechnical.

5 Likes

@Shenoy Woot woot! This is the response I was hoping for :smiley:

5 Likes

@Fuu_bar :raised_hands:

undefined%20-%20Imgur

2 Likes

Hey @mason.sergent
Welcome aboard!
Its been a bit of a ghostship for the past year so good to see theres still a place for the commmunity.

Im quite new compared to many here, many go back to the start.

Whats your history with Anker Mason?

Heres a couple of our favorite off topic threads.

2 Likes

I was wondering when the position was filled.

Welcome @mason.sergent to the role.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/masonsergent

https://www.instagram.com/masonsergent/?hl=en

4 Likes

Welcome @mason.sergent!

1 Like

1 Like

its so good to see the community coming back to life yayyy

4 Likes

Welcome @mason.sergent hope to see the community come back stronger after the too long hiatus :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yes!!! This is great to hear. I miss the good ol’ days. This is exciting news.

For awhile, it was like …

Then now it’s …

pucca%20listening%20to%20music

It's%20TIME!!!!!!!

2 Likes

THIS IS UNEXPECTED! Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

What a great surprise! I hope to see this site return to its glory days and maybe make some new friends along the way

2 Likes

Power draw and seeing new releases of product. Contest and giveaways as well. Wondering if the change will include a faster loading for the app

3 Likes

Welcome to the club :v::grin:

1 Like

Nice! It’s great to see an update from you guys

1 Like