A Monday Surprise đź‘€

A Monday Surprise :eyes:

What’s up everyone!! I thought maybe the community would be in the mood for a little giveaway??

In case you haven’t met me yet, I’m your new Community Manager - Mason!

I’ve been hard at work with the rest of the team to bring you all a revitalized, redesigned, and awesome new Anker community.

You can check out our last post by clicking the image below for a quick update on what we’ve been working on and what’s coming to the community over the next few months.

700x450

While things are still kind of lowkey as we get ready for the launch of the new community, I want to make sure we’re rewarding the members who are here waiting for what’s in store.

So why not a little giveaway action??

Here’s what’s on the line:

One of the newest, sleekest, and most powerful Anker products to date is our 65W Anker 735 Nano II Charger. Equipped with 3 ports to power all of your devices, this one is an absolute must if you appreciate charging quick and easy. I got it just over a month ago and it’s already become a daily carry for me wherever I go.

We will select 4 winners at random from people who complete the following steps:

1. Follow us on Instagram @anker_official
  2. Leave a comment on this Instagram Post telling us how you’d use your Nano II
  3. Reply to this community post’s thread with “Done!” and your Instagram username

I’ll drop a like on your reply to this thread within 48 hours as confirmation of your submission! Submissions are open through April 8th and winners will be announced April 11th. If you have any questions, ask away in this thread and I’ll be sure to answer ASAP.

Can’t wait to see all your submissions and see who wins a new Nano II :eyes:

With that, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

87 Likes

Done!
Hey @mason.sergent my Insta name is ewing3179

Have a great week .

5 Likes

Done! (Instagram name is petersw)

2 Likes

Confirmed!! Thanks for entering :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Submission confirmed!! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Happy Monday everyone! Sadly no Instagram here but if I do end up making one and entering I’ll let you all know. Really cool charger though definitely on my wishlist of Anker products along with a lot of others :joy:
Good luck everyone

4 Likes

Done
Insta:adam29j

3 Likes

Done! IG: @leons1804

2 Likes

Done! @ realmarkd over on IG.

2 Likes

Done! Instagram name is @a_unique_os

2 Likes

Done. Instagram name kathy.wil