Anker Earth Day Giveaway: Winners Announced!

THE RESULTS ARE IN.

But first, we just want to say thank you once more to everyone who participated!!

After just 1 week of the Earth Day Giveaway, nearly 12,000 people cumulatively took 25,000 actions on the Gleam page, combining for more than 170,000 entries…

Which means:

1. The support in the Anker community is incredibly strong and grows every day
  2. If you won… those odds are crazy :joy:

If you didn’t win, here are two important things to keep in mind:

1. Remember to make sure you have an account created on the Anker community to stay tuned for future giveaways and other initiatives. By the end of this year the community is going to look much different and will be at an all-time high for exciting activities happening.
  2. The Early Bird Coupon Offer for the 757 PowerHouse is still available, but only until May 8th. So, if you’re interested in purchasing a 757, make sure you claim your offer to save $200 on the new powerstation!!

AND NOW… without further ado…

CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS YEAR’S EARTH DAY GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!!

Anker 757 PowerHouse Winner
Chuck Natzy

Anker 521 PowerHouse Winners
Robert Usher
Doug Hull

All winners were selected using Gleam’s random selection generator from valid entries to the Giveaway.

Winners listed above will be contacted via email by Mason Sergent, our Community Manager, and will have 7 days to respond to the email with the required information. If a response is not received within 7 days, a new winner will be selected… :eyes:

Thank you everyone!! Happy Earth Day and here’s to an incredible rest of the year with you all :partying_face:

15 Likes

Congrats to the winners, but I suppose they are not taking part here in this forum.

I would not publish so much information about the winners.
name is enough

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners :clap:

Woo hoo! Congrats to the winners! Great giveaway!

Congrats winners. :slight_smile:

congrats winners

Congratulations!

Appreciate your input! We’ve edited the post to exclude additional information

1 Like

It was a nice catch there…

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!
But @AnkerOfficial why I have not received my prize for series 5 giveaway? Strange that no one is responding to my messages. Any suggestion from members how to contact them?

1 Like

:rofl: I bet all three had responded to the emails that was sent out. As it has been over 7 days now, I do not see another name being drawn. A nice contest overall.

1 Like

Maybe @mason.sergent would be able to help you out.

2 Likes

Thanks @Duane_Lester for reply. Is it the same case with him?

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners :bouquet:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial suggest me how to raise my topic to you… i have done everything I could from mails to raising on the forum. I dont know why no one responding. Is there anything left I could do more…? Suggestion are welcomed from members as well.

1 Like