Question for Everyone 🤔

Hey everyone! Just popping in to ask a quick question…

DOES ANYONE WANT TO SEE SOME PREVIEWS OF THE NEW COMMUNITY???

In case you haven’t heard yet, we’re working behind the scenes to bring an ENTIRELY new Anker community to life.

I just need to know…

1. How excited are you?
  2. Do you want to get a sneak peek?

Let me know in the replies if you’re interested! Gonna need everyone to speak up in order to get permission to share with you all :speaking_head:

22 Likes

Yeah let’s see it! :+1:

5 Likes

Um yessir! Let the horse outa the barn…

Excited to see things picking up… big shoes to fill :wink:

2 Likes

I’m excited. Hope it’s entirely new in a good way. What we had in the past was kind of nice would hate to see the community fall apart through a bad change. But I am very very excited to see what is to come and hopefully breathe life back into this amazing community.

1 Like

Memories.

2 Likes

I haven’t been around for a while but interested to see what new things are coming for the forum!

1 Like

Let’s see it, and please give the OG’s here a badge to highlight we were here first

4 Likes

Why not, we’re curious.
But don’t mind if some are starting with the usual “improvements and critics” :wink:

And only a few of the “ever lasting regulars” are missing and haven’t answered yet
So the “family” is quasi complete! :laughing:

2 Likes

Do it!
Will there be a “proper functioning app” to accompany old fashioned web based access @mason.sergent?

3 Likes

if someone needs an app, its fine.
For me the “old fashioned idler” :rofl: a normal access via browser please

2 Likes
  1. Running around the room; classic zoomies.
  2. Yes! Yes! Yes yes! Yes!
2 Likes

Excited.
Just show it❣️

1 Like

… wonder if PowerBucks carry over.

4 Likes

And app would be really nice if done right they have been talking about that for a while

2 Likes

Let see it. …Waiting on pins and needles.

1 Like

It will be interesting in what is there. I know it was stated a gallery from soundcore was a good example

1 Like

Hope there will be real improvements.
May be here the regulars will be involved.
This would be a great improvement and progress.

And I hope there will be taken some of our suggestions we made for the soundcore forum
since an eternity.
But this is another “construction site”. :smile:

1 Like

Community, mark 3…hopefully minus the bugs which keep growing :smile:

Would be good seeming as a few of us (contributors as they were once known and mods on here and possibly the sister communities) previously signed NDA’s regarding info for upcoming products, events etc so we could tease and energise the members with upcoming stuff…

Hopefully if the events will show up to spend :wink:

1 Like

Yes please!!! I’m sure all of us that are still around, would love to see what’s in store for us all. This is exciting. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like