Anker Re[Charge] Livestream

Hahaha! I mean … maybe!

Me, too. No screens 2 hours before sleep time. Or else … wake up throughout the night and begin day cranky

There really is no “past” with this event. It’s a special event. :slight_smile:

and for these events, they will be focused on getting as many journalists there as we can. Sorry, community. You’re my favorite channel, but PR has some expertise on these things, too:)

You’re not inviting local NYC Anker fans this time?

You have in the past.

There was also an event in San Francisco open invitation I think (can’t find it)

I wasn’t at the 1st fan meetup but I did attend Anker On Board in 2019, in NYC:

I would have like to have gone to this year’s, since it’s also in NYC @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

You’d be a prime candidate user to attend and can balance the journalist’s views.

@ktkundy I think works local too (and yes I know traffic is bad so may be challenging.

I managed to get locked out of my main account a couple of years ago (logins changed from username to emails or something and it created duplicated accounts…in any event, https://community.anker.com/u/rhoffman0528/summary (me) and I am going tomorrow! I am from the metro and super excited.

2 Likes

Cool. I’d have hoped more could come but at least 1 > 0.

Were you going anyway as part of being journalist or asked as a community member?

1 Like

I was asked as a community member. I have been a bit more active on Facebook and Instagram (since I had lost access to my main account here). I intend on taking a significant number of pictures and videos. I understand you are already privy to information, but let me know if there is anything in particular you want video of.

2 Likes

Pick up, touch, size, weight. Computer generated mockups and “coming soon” isn’t quite as accurate.

Take a weighing scale? :wink:

Did I mention my tent pegs are 6 grams each.

1 Like

I work at a polytechnic university, if I had known, I could have borrowed one. Let me go pickup a banana for scale, brb.

2 Likes

Actually, for scale I have a 26800 powercore+ on me. When appropriate, I’ll use that, as we’ll all know what it is. And I have a set of soundcore liberty 2 pros with the case.

1 Like

Anyone watching the livestream? Not seeing any familiar faces on there yet!

3 Likes

Be there soon

I need to just change my profile to my own name; would make it a lot easier to recognise. Man this is delayed, they are starting to lose people :frowning:

Oh well. I was never invited, and yes I live in NYC.

PowerHouse name change to Solix to further distinguish betwen the different products. Really good presentation.

1 Like

We invited three community members to attend the closed event:) Look for their posts.

I will say it has been amazing meeting so many of you virtually and, now, in real life.

2 Likes

Thanks! I like the name. My colleague Jason came up with SOLIX, which is a testament to his good brain. I stink at copywriting and brand naming. It’s truly a gift.

2 Likes