PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

You are so lucky to inherit the wealthy and healthy community Pei @AnkerOfficial
And we are lucky to have you as admin, nice to see you active here everyday :grinning:

1 Like

can you transfer some to us :wink: I will confirm when I get them :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice try @Shenoy :+1:t2:

1 Like

I just cannot see those many PowerBucks wasted :crazy_face:

2 Likes

2 Likes

This isn’t usually true actually. In the auction for the liberty air 1, it was mainly me and Neil bidding. He had far more bucks then me. I sniped the bid at 3:00 In the morning, and was able to take the bid.

Also more strategy comes into it. Since you can only bid 100 bucks at a time, and you can’t bid yourself up, them if no one bids, then the price will actually be pretty low at the end.

Ok, so to add to that, “…and want to win” :+1:t2:

Great points there @paulstevenewing

@ndalby @TechMan Un-hiding the profile and joining Auction event is similar to going to war battlefield without arms and armour, or what fun if we know that a game match is fixed (everyone knows how much PB they own and set of known players to win) !!!

Cannot say more than that… Ankerofficial knows in and out of who has how many PowerBucks…

if someone bids more than what they own… Ankerofficial can take actions on such users. I have never bid more than I owned… and would appreciate members respecting privacy of other fellow members!

Join and have fun for auction…

2 Likes

Don’t think that’s ever been enforced or stated…only that you can’t bid/raise more than 100 bucks at a time…bit of a fine line I guess…

@Shenoy we all have our opinions on hidden/unhidden profiles during an auction and if I’m interested in the item I will no doubt bid regardless of the top bidders ‘status’…

…my standpoint has been unhidden due to the possibility of upbidding occurring again, without mods being able to call someone on it when @AnkerOfficial isn’t around and get things back on track…which has happened before and in essence caused the auction (can’t remember which) to spiral for no good reason…

1 Like

Oh no @ndalby, this comment has now turned into a phantom comment :joy:

1 Like

Possibly because I replied to and quoted your post…it’s more widespread than mine I believe…

1 Like

I created a poll for it here

whatever the outcome, I will not unhide my profile :rofl:

I will not hide anymore!

hiding

2 Likes

Might want to update the title to make it more specific to ‘for auctions’ seeming as that is the main ‘against’ point to hidden profiles that people have referred to…

1 Like

noted, thank you. its updated now.

I usually stay up to watch the auction even though I’m not bidding because it’s like free entertainment

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nice meme!

What is the auction?

@tylerjac98 Please see this response here

Okay, I will never be able to win this, I don’t have enough powerbucks :slightly_frowning_face: