Anker Auction House | Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

Dingadingadingadinga!

No, I haven’t lost my mind, Anker fans! That’s the sound of the auction bell.

TODAY’S AUCTION: Anker PowerCore 20000 Redux

This re-designed version of our compact, ultra-high capacity portable charger contains everything you loved about the original, with a totally updated look and feel.

The non-slip textured surface keeps you from fumbling and dropping PowerCore while charging. Dual USB-A ports containing Anker’s world-famous PowerIQ charging technology combine with a massive week-long battery capacity, so you’ll want to make sure that power stays in your hand (or pocket, or pack, or purse…).

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks.

Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.

2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.

3. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.

4. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.

5. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.

6. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.

7. This auction event ends on February 26th, 2019 at 12:00am, PST. The winner will be announced on February 28th.

8. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Anker Auction House | WINNER

Congratulations to @Tank!

What an exciting auction and intense competition!

@Tank has won this edition of the Anker Auction, and will be bringing home a PowerCore 20000 Redux for 1410 PowerBucks! Your powerbucks will be deducted within three days. We hope your son will enjoy using it.

If anyone has suggestions for what you’d like to see in the next auction, feel free to drop them in the comments. Be sure to stick around the community for the latest news and events, and we’ll see you at the next Anker Auction!

Power On!

19 Likes

:joy: :joy:

3 Likes

20 :dollar:

1 Like

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

30 Bucks :muscle:

2 Likes

50 :moneybag:

2 Likes

60 :money_mouth:

2 Likes

70 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

80 :heart_eyes:

90 bucks :wink:

100 :man_shrugging:I guess

I thought the bidding started at 10…

Why not…120 :dollar: :grin:

@AnkerTechnical started the bidding at 10 so I bid 20 :bow:

2 Likes

130 bucks :wink:

1 Like

Wow, 140 :sunglasses:

1 Like

150 P.s I can not be defeated! :joy:

160 bucks :crazy_face:

Of course you can. There are several members here with more bucks than you :wink:

2 Likes