Anker Auction House | Soundcore Life Q20

This is exactly what we need for this auction :clap::clap::thumbsup:

5 Likes

Suggestion collected! Will increase more exciting contest in September!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The only restriction rules is users may not bid in excess of their current balance of PowerBucks .

Buy one then you will know the difference!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think I made a mistake.:cry:

Which when a profile is allowed to be hidden, allows up-bidding (even without the bucks) as no users can call the person out on the invalid bid which has been made :raised_hands:

1 Like

Why not make the powerbucks visible even on hidden profiles.
Is this such a great secret?

Congrats @Fuu_bar

1 Like

Congratulations @Fuu_bar

1 Like

Congratulations @Fuu_bar

1 Like

Congrats on the win @Fuu_bar :ok_hand:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks you @AnkerOfficial. At least me staying up until 3 am est was not in vain.

1 Like

I am sure this was your “WAKEY” :joy:

3 Likes

My previous cats both had different ways to wake me.

Tidd’s
Well he’d make a noise (not a normal meow) at approx 3-4am cos he wanted to go outside to go… And after a little bit, he’d eventually use the litter tray (the 2 other cats didn’t go outside much) under protest, and almost screaming (see I’m usi g it!).

Mitzi, she loved to share the bed, and would go to the bottom of the bed under covers. Now.if.you moved your feet, she thought it fair game to bite them! But if she wanted fusses, she’d gently bite my nose … Yes my nose! She’d headbonk me (when the bank their heads into you for affection) and if I did t give her fusses, she’d bite.my nose, to say… You’re awake.now, fuss me

My old bedsit

The prize has sent! Let me know when you receive it!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My cat like to drill into the quilt and wake me up.:relaxed:

Was not really a prize (those are normally free) he “paid” for it! :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, that was fast :grinning:

1 Like

Found this review on YouTube

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing!!!

2 Likes