What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

1ft usb A 3.0 to usb type c powerline 2 or powerline+ or powerline 2+ cable

1ft usb A 3.0 to usb type c cable on the newest line (powerline)

2 packs are always awesome

This one is obvious: PD 3.0 with PPS chargers, both wall and car. Thatā€™s necessary to fully charge the 2019 high end Samsung phones (Note 10/+ etc).

They use PPS to charge at 4.5A x 10V. Perfectly usable in a vehicle or wall charger! Canā€™t wait to see this from Anker. :smiley:

1 Like

An octopus dongle with usb c, lightning, usb a, and hdmi.

I have been saying that Anker should get in to the creator business, make some Lav mics with decent quality, maybe lights. Also a car camera capable of 4k and 1080p 120fps option will be nice.

3 Likes

How about smart plugs and maybe integrate smart functionality into the PowerStrips.
@AnkerOfficial did I mention we would like PowerStrips in the UK? :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve wanted Anker to do the power strips over here for ages now! Not sure if itā€™s ever going to happen though. :laughing:

1 Like

Anker / SoundCore should get into Professional Phone Headset Businessā€¦ companies buy headsets for end users in bulk , and keep replacing / updating once in 2 yearsā€¦ currently Plantronics, Jabra and now Cisco are the ones being bought. Would have liked to see the Anker come in this group.

2 Likes

Smart plug can be found Here

1 Like

Cool, and thanks.
Ā£22.99 ($29.76) each on Amazon.co.uk.
Way too much.

I wish that Anker stops making devices using micro-USB. I have several USB-C devices now (Dell computer, iPad Pro, Google Pixel 2, some Anker power banks), and I wish all peripherals used USB-C.

Other than my Amazon Fire 8, the only devices that I have that still use micro-USB are Anker devices: Liberty Air, Neo, Bolder LC90 flashlight, and some of the power banks.

With Anker - Soundcore Speakers such Flare Series or Icon Series, Soundcore utilizes True Wireless Stereo technology, such that you can pair your Soundcore speaker with another Bluetooth speaker of same make to explore the best sound effects with left and right sound channels separated on both speakers.

Can this same be provisioned / implemented for the headsets such as Liberty 2 Pro or Liberty Series or the Spirit Series,ā€¦ 2 users can listen the same audio / music with single sourceā€¦

Apple has done it with Airpods with sharing (cumbersome actually :frowning: ) would love to see this feature from Soundcore for the headsets, since this is available on Speakers. Not looking for True Stereo but same audio channel available on both the headsets

What I am looking for is ā€“ say I have 2 Spirit X headsets, I press the pairing button on both for 3 seconds, and these are paired togetherā€¦ and i pair one of these to iPhone, and play audio on both from iPhone as source (or any smartphone for that matter)

Posted this on Soundcore Collective separately

Time to upgrade to fire 10 :joy:

I almost did, on BF. Just for the USB-C.
Wife stopped me.
I rarely use my Fire 8 as is.

Its better to have some check on buying stuff you will hardly useā€¦ :+1: good decision !

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see 2K and 4K cameras similar to the Arlo Pro 3 and Ultra? Iā€™ve been impressed with the Eufy line of products but would like to see better sensors especially in hardwired products like the floodlight camera.

2 ports pd charger with 60w piq 3.0 usb c and 18w piq2.0 usb a, total 78w, gan tech, usb if certified, smaller than powerport atom 3 60w A2613

and

1 port pd charger with 60w piq 3.0 gan tech with folding pins, usb if certified, and please make it small, about the size of powerport 3 mini A2615

i am currently using powerport atom pd2 A2029, combine with verbatim travel adapter for usb a whenever i travel. the combo work for all my gadget (laptop, iphone, earphone, powerbank).
however since ravpower releasing their small 60w usb c ganfast charger, i have been using this small charger more and more. its lightweight and powerful.

How about an action-cam?
Anker has Roav offering dash-cams so an action-cam shouldnā€™t be much of a development jump from that!
Offering upgrades/bundles with underwater or action accessories.
There are loads of ā€œno nameā€ Chinese brands on the market so think one from Anker would go down a storm!

Does Anker have a Power Core that offers wireless charging in addition to USB and USB-C. Iā€™d like to see that capability of a wireless charging pad on a power core.

Would love to see something similar to ravpowerā€™s file hub coming from Anker

1 Like

1ft usb a 3.1 to usb c powerline 2 cable

1 Like