Buy a PowerCore+ and Win 1 of 10 NINETYGO Carry-On Cases

Hey, Anker Fans!

Winter is well and truly upon us, and as the nights get longer and the blankets get thicker, it’s easy for the mind to drift towards a sun-drenched getaway. So while you crack open your laptop and start browsing for cheap flights, we’ve got you covered with the two things every trip needs—charging power, and luggage.

We’ve managed to get our hands on 10 carry-on cases from our friends over at NINETYGO, and we’re going to give them all away for nothing!

For those of you who don’t know, NINETYGO creates Red Dot award-winning luggage which perfectly combines functionality and durability with innovate design.

Here are a few of the key features:

• Ultra-durable 3-layer Covestro Macrolon™️ hardshell.
  • 360° 4-wheel design for a smooth and whisper-quiet ride.
  • Large 33L volume and dual-compartment layout for greater luggage separation.
  • TSA compatible combination lock for effortless security.

To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is pick up a PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W, our ultra-high capacity portable charger, 60W USB-C wall charger, and USB-C to C cable charging bundle. With PowerCore+ you get everything you need to charge your devices, including USB-C notebooks, wherever you are, and with the included charger, you can fully recharge your PowerCore+ at lightning speed. It’s also completely air-travel friendly, so you can stay powered for days no matter what your destination. Save $30 now when you buy with code 76GOANKER.

After you’ve ordered your PowerCore+ (or if you’ve ordered one in the past), leave a comment below with your order ID, and let us know what destination you would like to travel to the most to get away from the winter cold. After December 15th, we’ll randomly choose 10 of you to take home a NINETYGO carry-on case.

These 10 NINETYGO carry-on cases are available exclusively for our community members, so your chances of winning are higher than ever!

Power On!

Rules:

1. This event is open to residents in the US only.
  2. This event runs from December 2nd through December 8th, 2019.
  3. To enter, you must buy PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W, and comment with your corresponding order ID and which place you would most like to travel to. People who have purchased this product in the past and can provide a valid order ID are also eligible to enter.
  4. Entries received after December 8th, 2019 will not be counted.
  5. 10 winners will be chosen at random on December 15th, 2019.
  6. $30 discount code valid until December 8th, 2019.
  7. If you miss out on the prize, you can still use code 90GOANKER together with a coupon to get 31% OFF a NINETYGO carry-on case.

NINETYGO Carry-On Case Winners

Congrats to our PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W buyers! Each of you will be taking home a NINETYGO carry-on case!

@Chris_Moreira
@caohaicvc
@Quinn_Armstrong
@OpTicaL823
@Iamjoseanrodriguez

You will receive a confirmation email to collect your shipping address, once your Powercore+ order is verifiled within 30 days, you will be successfully receive your case!:innocent:

3 Likes

I’d like the case, but I don’t need a new powerbank lol. Anker just sent me the perfect one :grin:. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

You could think about it! Because we only have 10 lugguges, that means if only 10 community members leave their order ID below, they can 100% win a free luggage.:smile:

3 Likes

I might order on December 8th if 10 people haven’t yet.

Nice contest, but already have a 26800+

Great contest @Ankerofficial

@TechMan I am sure, you will win, if you submit the order ID … telling from my experience :wink: Go for it!

I just won one of the chargers, so will skip it,

1 Like

If you actually evaluate the deal properly (as i just did :star_struck: )… you almost get a Free PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W when you buy the NINETYGO (PS - Provided you order it soon and are within the Top 10 submitter :wink: )

NINETYGO == $107.99 with $20 Amazon Coupon today only for Cyber Monday Deal

PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W == $109.99 (with the coupon 76GOANKER)

So difference of $2 :grinning:

This is a very generous contest from Anker @Ankerofficial :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, here’s my order ID 113-3843744-9079442.

I’d like to go to London England to visit family / friends :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So basically BOGO if you win one of the 10 carry on luggage.
Interesting.

1 Like

I’ve bought several PowerCore+, but not the 26800… sad day for me!! Everyone else enjoy!

got one of these back in 2015 via tester would this still count :slight_smile:

I‘m sorry to say that we need a purchased order.:blush:

Cool! If purchased people less than 10, you will definitely get a suitcase.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

no problem at all…this battery is a beast and I love it :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck guys!

1 Like

Good luck guys. Love to join, but don’t have the funds to buy another power bank.

Here’s my order ID 113-4642561-0914637 I would love to go to Washington D.C. I would like to take this on my cruise next Monday but that’s not possible. Thanks

2 Likes

Does this only work for US or also for Germany?