What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Thank you. I did not know that. I downloaded it and it does not support the life Q20’s. Bummer. Thanks again.

1 Like

With the deletion of 3.5mm Headphone jack from most new phones, I would love it if Anker offered a small power bank that had a built in premium Digital-to-Analog Converter Chipset to support headphones while charging the attached phone. The current family of Y-cables that are for this purpose are just clunky and this idea would reduce clutter, particularly in the travelers electronic tool bag.

1 Like

Charger for iPhone / Lenovo combo, that so many people use professionally!

I.e. portable (small) charger with two PD usb-c, where the wattage is optimized for iPhones (is that 18watt?) and for Lenovo Thinkpads like X1, T480s and the like (the popular business models) that use 65 watts.

That would be a winner for all business users!

1 Like

i would like to see a battery bank that has ac output with about 100-120W and dc out that is configurable.

i would also like to see your 5-in-1 USB C Adapter with 4K USB C to HDMI upgraded to be able to do PD pass through at 45-60watts

Fitted low profile case & keyboard for the Apple iPad Pro 11" and others.

An Apple Pencil alternative.

NVMe SSDs.

Right-angle USB-C adapters for tight fits.

Travel power converters w/adapters with emphasis on being low profile and light weight.

An Air Fryer for the Eufy line.

3 Likes

A true travel charger with 2-pin European plugs.

a small 2-port desktop charger with thin power cable.

thin and short USB-C cables.

1 Like

It has probably already been said but wish they would make rechargable batteries

1 Like

They are already in the works

1 Like

Oh great! Looking forward to them :+1:

A power bank that will charge devices when not charging and will turn into a Qi base when it is charging.

Seems like your anker wishlist is coming true!!

I would like to see an Anker charger capable of charging Samsung Note 10 Plus at 45 watts. Yes that means PD 3.0 and PPS. And perhaps add the charging technology to a battery and bundle them together?

1 Like

If only I could predict lottery numbers as easy :grin:

Something lighthearted but fun.

Something like one of those bracelet chargers that doesnt necessarily have to hold a lot of power, but something that is there for emergencies.

i said “something” way too many times for a post, something to think about.

1 Like

Thunderbolt 1 dock for mac

Great idea :+1:

This is a bit UK-specific, but I have a nice slim laptop, an Arc mouse that folds flat, and a PD charger for it that turns out to be the most cumbersome thing in my bag, because we use 3-pin plugs over here:

What I’d really love is a charger with fold-in pins, such as this:

Sadly, this was panned on Amazon for not providing the power it promises to.

TL;DR: A charger offering 1xIQ and 1xPD with fold-in pins to make it pack flat.

(Apologies for the white images on a white background.)

2 Likes

How about a combined wireless charger that can charge all my apple devices, iPhone, watch, AirPods that is modern and sleek with minimal wires/footprint.

and how about a Apple watch charger that could be charged and fit on a keyring for travelling etc