What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I almost did, on BF. Just for the USB-C.
Wife stopped me.
I rarely use my Fire 8 as is.

Its better to have some check on buying stuff you will hardly use… :+1: good decision !

1 Like

I’d like to see 2K and 4K cameras similar to the Arlo Pro 3 and Ultra? I’ve been impressed with the Eufy line of products but would like to see better sensors especially in hardwired products like the floodlight camera.

2 ports pd charger with 60w piq 3.0 usb c and 18w piq2.0 usb a, total 78w, gan tech, usb if certified, smaller than powerport atom 3 60w A2613

and

1 port pd charger with 60w piq 3.0 gan tech with folding pins, usb if certified, and please make it small, about the size of powerport 3 mini A2615

i am currently using powerport atom pd2 A2029, combine with verbatim travel adapter for usb a whenever i travel. the combo work for all my gadget (laptop, iphone, earphone, powerbank).
however since ravpower releasing their small 60w usb c ganfast charger, i have been using this small charger more and more. its lightweight and powerful.

How about an action-cam?
Anker has Roav offering dash-cams so an action-cam shouldn’t be much of a development jump from that!
Offering upgrades/bundles with underwater or action accessories.
There are loads of “no name” Chinese brands on the market so think one from Anker would go down a storm!

Does Anker have a Power Core that offers wireless charging in addition to USB and USB-C. I’d like to see that capability of a wireless charging pad on a power core.

Would love to see something similar to ravpower’s file hub coming from Anker

1 Like

1ft usb a 3.1 to usb c powerline 2 cable

1 Like

Just thought of this today while searching on amazon but some open back headphones would be nice. I don’t think they make a pair like this yet and if they do someone please let me know since I’ve been looking for a decent pair that won’t break the bank.

1 Like

Inspired by:

and

What about an Anker power suitcase? Here are some specs to start:

Anker PowerCase PD 20-26800
20" roller carry-on
26800 mAh battery built-in
2 USB-A IQ/QC something
1 USB-C PD delivering 45W

Or work with NINETYGO to get the PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W embedded into it??

1 Like

6".

All my gadgets are USBC and I have two USBC Powercore.

I just handed Amazon Basics £10 for two cables.

I’m currently using the Type A to C 6" from “Cable Creation” with my Powercore 10000 PD Slim. The cable recently began to fail, I have to move it a few times to work. I’m out biking for a few days and recharge the 10000 PD Slim overnight

That would be pretty cool!

Dual USB-C PD (PowerIQ 3.0) output Powercore. Both me and my wife have newer iPhones which support fast charging via USB-C PD so a battery with 2 USB-C PD outputs (at least 18W each) would be great.

I’ve got a few PowerPort III Duos (36W 2-Port PowerIQ 3.0) for the house and 2 PowerDrive III Duos (again 36W 2-Port PowerIQ 3.0) for the cars so a better equivalent which save us having to worry about having 2 types of cables.

That sound like a good idea but I think they would overheat, I’m obviously no engineer, just my guess lol

With all of the awesomeness that @professor has been sharing by means of his bike tours… I would like to see anker look to develop a

waterproof bike dynamo hub with USB out…

would be able to use in a pinch if other power sources were depleted…

Trick would be to be able to have it such that it could deliver 5v 2a (maybe backwards… :thinking:)

TS1

I already have this. I use a SON hub and a B&M Luxos U. The hub creates max 6W. If you ride with lights off then it’s all available for USB but if lights on only get USB power at higher speeds. I can usually finish the day with a charged phone.

So I’d take your idea and tweak it. If Anker made a bike light which took the hub output , 6V AC I think, and generated light but any unused excess power charged an internal cell and it had USB output then the light can be recharged and be a power bank.

1 Like

Would love to see weatherproof outdoor motion sensor for eufy cameras. Have zones that need early detection to start cameras sooner. Recording delay misses people walking through.

Just adding my 2 cents that a water leak sensor would be a great addition.

1 Like

I love their truly wireless earbuds, but I would like if they made a pair that supports multipoint or multiple devices. I believe Jabra’s truly wireless earbuds are the only other ones, but they run on slave/master mode.

Since USB-C is mainstream now, could we get an upgrade on the PowerStrip Pad?

Looks like the above, but let’s call it PowerStrip Pad 2:
2 AC Outlets
3 USB-C PD (up to 60W on one port)
2 USB-A (12W each)

Basically add 2 USB-C PD ports the existing power strip, then increase the USB-C PD to 60W MAX on at least one port. If all 5 ports are used, maybe around 100W combined? Start at $59.99, and super special sale (Black Friday, Prime Day, etc.) for $39.99.