What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

The RoboVac. hahaha! It seems awesome! I want to see if it can take on my Golden Retrieverā€™s fur. :smiley:

1 Like

More USB-C accessories please! I would love to see a Longer Powerline+ cable that was 6ft in length. I find the smaller ones quite restricting when charging from a wall. I love the look of the red cables and think the existing ones really stand out from the crowd. Just a bit longer would be great!

2 Likes

Great idea, I would love to see this too. maybe with quick charge 3.0 capability and USB-C ports.

2 Likes

The Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see Anker come out with a wall outlet with integrated USB IQ/QC charger ports. Bonus points for putting LEDā€™s at the bottom for night lights. A couple companies make the USB charger, one company has an outlet faceplate that has the LEDā€™s. Anker could be the first to integrate both as a solution. With Ankers mass production capabilities they could keep it at $29.99 and sell a truck load of them!

2 Likes

I have been dying to get the Anker Robovac since it was released!

1 Like

A fully-compatible Mac docking station! :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™d love to see Anker make some more ā€œsolidā€ Micro USB cables. Iā€™ve had 3 of their Micro USB cables die on me! Thankfully, they always have me covered with their 18-month warranty, but Iā€™d still like to see improvements made to their Micro USB cables!

1 Like

An Apple Watch to USB cable by Anker would be awesome, maybe in a few different sizes from 1ft to 6ft so I can leave the super long original charger at home.

2 Likes

A really good, reliable car inverter ā€” 12V DC in --> 110V AC out, for charging laptops in the car etc

OR a DC-DC converter ā€“ 12V DC in --> Apple MagSafe2 (and USB C for new devices). Still high power 60-85W for laptop charging

2 Likes

iPhone docking station for charging

1 Like

Also, as you are now going ā€œwiderā€ than cables and batteries etcā€¦

There is a HUGE gap in the market for a good, reliable Apple CarPlay In-Dash double-DIN size retrofit screen.

There are LOTS of older cars out there with lousy in dash ā€œradiosā€. Maybe the speakers are OK. Maybe they have 3.5mm audio in. People buy iPhoneā€“>FM radio adapters = donā€™t work well in cities. etc

Apple Maps, Siri, etc are great. We just need an affordable in dash screen. They typical car hifi firms want $700++ for what is barely more than a low end tablet with a touch screen.

JBL had the right idea with their $400 ā€œLegend CP100ā€ but this never launched ā€“ seeā€¦
http://www.jbl.com/connected-car/CP100+LEGEND.html?dwvar_CP100%20LEGEND_color=Black#start=1

See the ā€œcompetitionā€ here

Ideally, find a partner company that will do fast, affordable INSTALLATION - ideally one that comes to you. Iā€™d happily pay to have someone install a good CarPlay (and a back up camera while youā€™re at it) to my older but completely reliable car.

2 Likes

I would like to see an even better, more compact, more efficient version of the PowerHouse, maybe the PowerHouse 2? :smiley: A lower price wouldnā€™t hurt either XD But that would be on top of my wishlist. Happy with what Anker produced so far!

3 Likes

Modular charger ā€¦ so you can start with 2-4 ports and add more as you need more devices charged

rather than buying new chargers with more ports

USBC / USB to Lighting / Micro USB ā€¦ all in 1 cable

1 Like

Like this one? Anker PowerPort10.

My boss and I use them at work. Awesome for charging phones and tablets.

2 Likes

I would like to see Anker start making ā€œSmart Devicesā€ that would tie into other products like Amazon Echo or Phillips Hue, etc.

Thanks!

2 Likes

maybe even have them start producing Remote Control hobby enthusiast products. Such as Battery Packs for drones and R/C planes/cars/heliā€™s etc.

2 Likes

Wireless charging pad.

1 Like

I would love to see a DashCam from Anker. Iā€™ve been shopping around for one and am interested
to see what Anker could come up with.

1 Like