Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

Hey @kumar.sachin
There is no charge mode as such, i just plugged mine into the charger and off it went.
The LED light should flash while charging, did yours?
Have you tried another charger just to be sure?

1 Like

As a best practice… :sweat_smile:

I am sure, @AnkerOfficial will appreciate it

2 Likes

Actually @Chiquinho and @kumar.sachin
I haven’t got a USB male to male lead so cant test for you.
@Chiquinho maybe time to pick up a Atom III Slim?

1 Like

Yes that is exactly what I did and the first 2 leds kept blinking till morning. I removed the charging and it only showed 2 leds.
I’ll try another charger when I’m back from my trip in 10 days.
Thanks for helping :+1:

1 Like

Have a good one mate.
I’m sure you’ll work it out when you get back.

2 Likes

Have a safe trip :+1:

1 Like

Good to see that all the deliveries have been made :muscle:t2:

Back to the hunt for cables :joy:

2 Likes

I keep looking out for a twin pack for you @k_pug2003, but nothing I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be checking out my basket tomorrow so il at least have 1 for car charger. I’ve a few sockets in my car so il keep my other Anker car charger in for the other half and kids while I reap the benefit of fast charge :yum:

2 Likes

I charged my Powercore using a Samsung charger. It already had 2 LED lights and it took around 2-3 hours to fully charge

2 Likes

I tried charging with an USB - USB-C cable because the charger I used has no USB-C output.
I will try another charger with USB-C output and use that USB-C USB-C cable.

2 Likes

Ah i get it.
Im waiting for my USB to USBC cable to be delivered.

2 Likes

I think its a question of the cable.
It’s OK with the Motion + but not with that pb.

2 Likes

1 Like

Anker didn’t check with me on delivery address so I’m not united with my (generous) gift, but I do own a 10000 PD and a 10000 PD Slim.

The 10000 PD Slim does NOT charge of an IQ3 charger, but it does charge off a PD charger. If I connect 10000 PD Slim to IQ3 a green light comes on then all lights off.

I also noticed some Anker Type C cables have short connector and finnicky to work reliably.

So if charging is slow, ensure it is connected to a 18W PD charger, not IQ3 charger and try different cable.

1 Like

Hey @k_pug2003
I ordered these which along with the lead that came with the PowerCore covers my charging needs

1 Like

I know, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Now, I must say that I did change my prediction from PowerPort III Duo to PowerDrive III Duo after @ndalby made a good point about regional availability, but MY GOODNESS!

As with all of my posts, I had NO “Insider Info” whatsoever when making my guesses.

WOW!

5 Likes

Hey all.
I’ve pulled a few words a pictures together and made an early review of the PowerCore if anyone’s interested.

5 Likes

Good calculated, educated guess then!!

good work nevertheless :+1:

1 Like

A first impressions review on the PowerDrive for those that are interested.

2 Likes