Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

I got my pb charged now.
Another charger and another cable.

It took a while, as I got no charger with USB-C output.
I used the cable from my wife’s phone USB - > USB-C.
Worked over the night.
Patience! :smiley:

Thank you again ANKER for those great donations.

4 Likes

grats to all that got selected

1 Like

Great news!

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t get a chance to charge mine yet. Seems to be a project from what you all are going through. I will have to see what challenges I may have to face. :wink:

1 Like

Glad you got it to work interesting that it took so many tires to do so

1 Like

The Powerport 2 with a Type A and C is a good all-rounder. This will be my 5th item wanting 18W PD.

1 Like

Glad you got it charged :grin:

1 Like

That looks nice

Cool, Congrats

1 Like

Thank you @Ankerofficial 2 great products to start the new year :ok_hand::ok_hand: finally was able to get a picture and post it here…I really appreciate the gesture of rewarding your active users :pray:
Right now the PowerCore is charging up.

5 Likes

Lol…I can’t stop hahahah

1 Like

hahaha, lovely

2 Likes

I should admit that I really love this moment every year, I like to see everyone’s true reflection when receiving the mystery gift box, it’s so fun!!!

1 Like

I think next year I will set up a survey to collect your favourite annual gift choice! If we have enough budget I will try the best to meet your need.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

While that would be nice, I kinda like the random mystery of it myself…even though the PC would not have been one of my choices, it has now replaced x4 I have with these now being gifted to friends and family…still needs to invest in a USB-C phone at some stage to make use of the PowerDrive :laughing:

2 Likes

Because you like mystery things.:laughing:

5 Likes

I like that “mystery”.
Makes the whole thing much more thrilling.
Of course there are always some who are not “satisfied”.

Eg. I don’t need that car charger,
BUT a friend of mine will be very happy to get it.
This is a way to make ANKER better known in a very private and direct way.
Much better than to write some reviews and publish videos, I think.
AND it keeps the friendship warm. :smile:

7 Likes

Actually can’t believe people are saying out loud that they don’t want/need a free gift that has been sent them :thinking::shushing_face:

The words you need to post only need to contain “Thank You AnkerOfficial so much. I’m buzzing”

So disappointed in some people in here.

3 Likes

I agree with you. I’m just thankful that I made the cut. Currently I’m using a wireless charger so I use a QC 3 outlet but this will definitely be helpful for fast charging.

2 Likes

I cannot thank @AnkerOfficial enough for the gifts they have provided over the years. I brought PowerCore Fusion 5000 to my trip here in Germany and it is amazing to travel with. I cannot wait to go back and try the new Powercore Essential PD 20000

4 Likes