Annual Mystery Prize Box Speculation Thread

UPDATE

The time has come for Anker Innovations’s annual mystery prize boxes! It is important to note that @AnkerOfficial will probably refrain from responding to any questions about this event. They want it to be a surprise. However, the packages are likely already on their way, possibly from China.

If you’re wondering whether you’ll receive one, there is no way to know for sure, but typically the most active 10 to 15 members are rewarded.

I enjoy trying to guess what will be included in mystery prize box. Of course, I won’t be setting any expectations, and we’ll all be grateful for Anker Innovations regardless of what they decide to send us.

Here are my predictions:

What do you think will be inside this year’s mystery prize boxes? Feel free to let us know with a reply!

11 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the soundcore liberty air 2 in it.

Maybe a PIQ3 Charger of some sort, and a cable.

I’m just guessing. Others who have been around longer probably have better ideas.

Good luck to everyone!

Do the star contributors automatically get these prize boxes?

3 Likes

Best of luck to everyone !! Ankerclaus @AnkerOfficial still has a bit of work left :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How exciting!
Good luck/well done to those included.

2 Likes

Based on last years (Life 2), I’m thinking it will most likely be a ‘gift set’ or a singluar product available in multiple territories, that is within the £50 to £99 range…

Custom ones from China have in the past been reserved for anniversary dates, like the 5th Anniversary of the company etc…

4 Likes

are you sure. where did you get this information from josh? @Insider :rofl:

2 Likes

i think i’ve been really active this year hopefully if anker have recognised that then maybe

2 Likes

No, this is a speculation thread.

But look at my track record :wink:

7 Likes

:point_up_2: That is a golden one!

4 Likes

As said by @Insider speculation is the name of the game but mine is more based from a practicality & convenience stance for arranging…that and last years which was identical for all users as the set was available in all territories :wink:

3 Likes

You didn’t name a product! :laughing:

2 Likes

soundcore icon

2 Likes

How about PowerPort Atom III, think that’s a global product?

2 Likes

Aren’t the three products I mentioned also available in most regions?

1 Like

Would be cool to win, but I wont get my hopes up. Good luck to you lucky winners.

2 Likes

I would thin an icon mini would be included

2 Likes

It would be awesome to receive one. Good luck guys :grin:

2 Likes

Need to get more active here lol. Just only used the power banks and cables. Just now getting into the speakers. I need to try more things :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I trust this speculation to be true and coming from @Insider. Excited to get mine :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m not saying those are the exact products… more of a general idea

1 Like