Use Anker Instead | Share and WIN

Hey fans!

Did you see the newest episode in our #UseAnkerInstead video series? If not, now’s the time to check it out!

We’ve got a video, we’ve got a hashtag, now we just need you to spread the love! We want you to think about a real life-saving product you own from Anker—something that truly makes you want to say “Use Anker Instead!”

Make a post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram), or start a new thread here on the community. Share the product that makes the most difference in your daily life, and remember to include a mini-review telling us why!

Add the hashtag #UseAnkerInstead, and be sure to tag the Anker official account on your social media of choice to make sure we see you.

Here are our official handles:
Facebook: @Anker.fans
Twitter: @AnkerOfficial
Instagram: @anker_official

You can make a text post, or include pictures or video. Just as long as you get the message across and include the elements mentioned above!

The post that gets the most views on the community will net its original poster a PowerPort Atom PD 1, just like the one in the video!

Additionally, the post with the most likes on social media will also get their hands on a PowerPort Atom PD 1.

For the runners-up, we’re giving away:

Top 2-5 posts: PowerPort C 1
Top 6-10 posts: PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 2.0 (3 ft, 2-pack)

Now that’s a different set of prizes for each category: one full set for social media likes, and one set for community views. That brings our total up to 20 prizes available in this event!

So what are you waiting for, fans? It’s time to get posting, and remember to #Power…uhhh, I mean…#UseAnkerInstead!

Rules

1. Create a post on social media or a community thread sharing a short review of your most essential Anker product.

2. If you’re posting on social media, make sure to add the hashtag #UseAnkerInstead and tag our official account.

3. If you’re posting on the community, make sure to include User Anker Instead in your title.

4. We will select the top 10 posts with the most views on the community, and the top 10 posts with the most likes on social media to win prizes. There are 10 prizes available in each category.

5. The events runs from March 18th to March 31st, 2019. The winners will be announced on April 4th, 2019.

6. Open to residents of the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain. If the prize is out of stock in your country and you are selected as a winner, we will provide you with another prize of the same value.

7. Activities such as spamming likes from multiple accounts are considered cheating. Users found cheating will be disqualified and may be banned from future events.

8. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Announcement

Hey Anker fans,

Sorry for the late announcement of this contest. Thank you all for putting so much effort in creating reviews for our products. I’m happy to annouce the 10 winners based on the views of their posts.

1st Prize: @ktkundy - post

2nd - 5th Prize:
@MSTR - post
@tugar32 - post
@Tank - post
@lololegeek75 - post

6th - 10th Prize:
@Shivam_Shah - post
@Anjou1888 - post
@Daiross - post
@Dez_S - post
@ikari04warrior - post

Congratulations! The prize shipping delivery email will be sent within two weeks. Looking forward to seeing more and more reviews on the community!

Power On!

27 Likes

Looks fun! Can’t wait to get started! I’m really glad you are allowing us to post on the community as well. There are a lot of people here that don’t like social media :wink:

2 Likes

So does the hashtag have an exclamation point are not? There is one other spot in the post with an exclamation point, and another without our as well… :blush:

Hope I will not show up at this “Bolo”-list (be on outlook) of “fakebook” (sic) (CNBC news) when NOT taking part.

Great idea. Just saw couple of posts on this topic

I think I can come up with something for this one.

1 Like

Are we allowed to enter more than once @AnkerOfficial ?

Yes, you can enter more than once, but you would be selected for only one prize.

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway! I’ll definitely be drafting up a review soon. Thanks for the opportunity!

We’re probably going to have @Raul_Alexandre come in here and get all of his new recruits to give a like to his post :joy:

1 Like

The idea with the poster is great. I might write a review

Hashtags don’t contain special characters, only letter n numbers.

1 Like

It was already a challenge recruiting them :joy::ok_hand: I’ll let you have this one

1 Like

#PoweredByAnker

I’m not entering as don’t NEED either of these, or the premium hub (I wouldn’t use it if I had it tbh).

Get them to give likes to my post then? :wink::joy::joy:

Welp perfect time to post my first ever review!

1 Like

good luck to those who enter and share their story

Here is my submission on the community. Good luck to everyone else!

Great! I own a couple of Anker products so I’ll probably wrote a couple of reviews. Thanks guys!!