#UseAnkerInstead | PowerLine ll Lightning Cable

#UseAnkerInstead! – Powerline ll Lightning Cable (The world’s most durable cable) 6ft

Fed up of stock chargers breaking only months after first use? Fed up of the shortness of length of stock chargers? Well keep your worries aside as the Powerline lightning cable is the best! And better than the rest!

Let’s get straight to the point: For me I had sleepless nights and endless days of worries. I was too concerned about my cable and how I feared it may cause or start a fire. Here are pictures of dangerous Apple cables!

I have only had these cables each for a few months and wires were exposed! This is a very big danger which can potentially cause fires to break out :fire:.

Firstly, not only do these chargers have safety risks but they are also expensive. That’s when I thought I should #UseAnkerInstead and it worked out amazing here’s why :grin:

My life saver😍 – Anker Powerine ll Lightning Cable

It’s been nearly a year now using this charger and it’s perfect! :ok_hand:t3:. Let me tell you why:

Build quality:

I have had this cable for a while now using it everyday to charge my phone and tablet. It works great. It has a bulletproof fibre which means that it is long lasting and feels very good in hand. The cable can also with stand a-lot of bends.

The cable also has ergonomic feel as it’s easy to plug in and out and the strength supports over 80kg in weight according to anker. Moreover the cable is also MFI certified by Apple so it does work very well with my devices.

Price:

The price of the anker cable is much more cheaper as I paid £8 for it a year ago compared to an Apple cable for £25 which I think that Apple is ripping people of for their low quality products. Therefore, that’s why you should #UseAnkerInstead.

Overall:

I do believe that my anker cable is amazing. The build quality, the price, the safety features all make up for this cable. For the price this is a BARGAIN! Not to forget the wonderful service anker provides truly makes this product and company amazing.

Now that is why you should #UseAnkerInstead!

Thanks for watching! :grinning:

15 Likes

Very nice. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! you’re right, they’re the best!

2 Likes

Nice reveiw. Best of luck!

I was going to post a review on an anker cable… I won’t if you don’t want me to since you posted yours first :wink:

Edit: So you may have missed the fact that I was asking if it’s okay for me to post a review on an anker cable :joy: @MSTR

1 Like

Yeh sure go ahead​:+1:t2: Just don’t copy my ideas :joy:

2 Likes

Will do :joy:

Well done. :slight_smile: Love that you included the patched up cable :stuck_out_tongue: Anker cables are the way to go. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All my cables are Ankers, original Apple ones are still in box :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Yes sir! Awesome to see a very satisfied customer! I am looking at the PowerLine+ II. I really like the double braided sheath!

3 Likes

Great promotion of #UseAnkerInstead

2 Likes

Those stock Apple cables have been to hell and back lol

3 Likes

I also use tape to wrap my Apple’s charging cable in the past!:joy:

3 Likes

Good review & nice comparison photos @MSTR :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Good review :thumbsup: I used to wrap it with tape, then found another solution, using super glue drop that will make the torn area rock solid and give some more life … until I get some ANKER cables :joy:

2 Likes

I had 2 damaged apple lightning cable. Took them to local apple store and they replaced it without asking anything :slight_smile:
They said you can always bring in more if needed.

3 Likes

I had no clue Apple was doing that! No questions asked? How did you find out about this?

2 Likes

i think apple only replace defective products only for 1 year after you have purchased their product. after a year you will have to pay a fee

1 Like

It has been their policy for years now. They just don’t advertise that.
Apple definitely wouldn’t like to lose a future customer just because of a paltry $19 cable.

2 Likes

They do it even out of warranty. Just ask nicely :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to know, will try it next time :slight_smile:

1 Like