#UseAnkerInstead PowerCore 10000 Redux Short Review

#UseAnkerInstead

Hello everyone, today I’d like to talk about the Anker PowerCore 10000 Redux.

This Ultra-Small Power Bank comes in a small box, with a USB cable, a user’s manual and a padded protective case.

I like the small size of the box because I think it is a friendly action with nature. :deciduous_tree:

Four small blue lights indicators of charge level available: Fully lights on means 100% charge, two lights on means 50% charge and one light on means 25% charge. :battery:

The power check tool is very simple and easy to understand.

It you press the power button twice for 2 seconds, the PowerCore will enter “trickle-charging mode” and the LED indicator wil turn green. This mode is recommended for charge a bluetooth earphone.

Small and lightweight, easy to carry in your pockets or in any small bag. :pouch:

It appears to be made with an impact resistant material. The word ANKER is engraved on the top.

Ports Qualcomm 3.0 Quick charge.

:

Capacity: 10000 mAh :zap:

Input 5v - 2A

Weight: 6.5 oz

This power bank is amazing. Small but powerful and work perfectly :ok_hand:

I carry it with me in my bag everywhere, I´ll never stay away from home with my cell phone without charge :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Nice Review :+1:

thanks for review. good job :clap:

Nice review! You should have entered it as a #useankerinstead entry :joy:

1 Like

@Daiross just edit your title to include #UseAnkerInstead

2 Likes

Done!! I’m sorry, I forgot it :joy:

2 Likes

Now you just have to link it to the original #UseAnkerInstead thread :wink:

1 Like

Great review, :heart_eyes:
a small correction though, missing an important 0 here… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is a great review @Daiross ! Really enjoyed the detail of your review and the explanation of how to take it in to trickle charge. Good Job!

1 Like

you´re right ! :joy: Thanks!

2 Likes

Great review and photos Daisy! Really enjoyed reading this well thought out and constructed review. :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Nice review, thanks

1 Like

Good review & pics @Daiross :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review, love the pictures. I like to see the angles of the device and highlights like LEDs

1 Like

Great job with the review. I really love the look of the battery pack and size too. I love the rounded corners.

1 Like

@Tank @kumar.sachin @Anjou1888 @Ice1 @dicejedi @macgyver15 @rtena
@ndalby @tugar32 @Nhi Thank you very much guys for your good comments, I´m very grateful and happy that you liked the review :blush:

5 Likes

Great review @Daiross

2 Likes