Win The All-New Flare+

That’s exactly what I was thinking for myself * wink wink, hint hint @AnkerOfficial *

1 Like

Lol, yes. May the odds be ever in my favor​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good luck to everyone!!

3 Likes

Mad giveaway Anker🔥 Hope I win as I’ll be able to create a review on my YouTube channel📹. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Good luck to everyone!! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Just got my discount email for it, so it looks like the winners/codes are being sent out.

1 Like

Congrats…nothings hit my inbox yet and to be honest I’m not holding out much hope on snagging anything via this one…

Good luck to those who have entered though :slight_smile:

Meh, no discount code here nor did I win :sob:

Congrats! I haven’t seen an email yet, but not giving up hope!

Hi there,

Congratulations! Thanks for taking part in our Speaker Giveaway on soundcore.com. Here is
your code for
Soundcore Flare (2-Pack).

4 Likes

When should we give up all hope of getting anything?

@AnkerOfficial
This is why looser emails should be sent out.
Saves all the comments on here, the emails non anker forum members send, the constant… did i/didn’t I?

As I am usually always a loser, I don’t mind if I do not receive an email that I haven’t won. :grin:

I too am extremely unlucky, and don’t expect to have won anything.

Unless the discount code is 90/95% , I can’t afford one.

I enter all these comps on the assumption, that I won’t win anything, that way, if I do, it’s a fecking miracle!

@AnkerOfficial
Please check your messages, as then I can move forward.

So let’s have a consolation.
We do WIN at many other occasions!!! :wink:

Not that often, speaking personally… I get the odd minor thing, and even then anker will change it to a smaller less good product.

Not hating Anker or anything but in my opinion doesn’t this look kind of dodgy.:astonished: 30 Flare+, 70 Flares 200, Mini 2s speakers and discount codes on top. What company gives that much of its own products away? Also it would be better if they put down the winners email or something like that.

That’s why they have such a huge following, and even greater number of customers… 20million, they got to be doing something right? Right‽ :crazy_face:

Hopefully someone from forum can pick up a prize :crossed_fingers:t2:

Let’s say I won something from Anker (as I have prior), I talk about with friends and co-workers. “Hey, check out this powerwave pad I got from Anker”. It sits at work now, which people in my office see and ask how I like it. This in turn gives people incentive to buy into the Anker line, as positive feedback from someone they know about a daily used product is much better than a review written. Cost: shipping and manufacturing. Benefit: potential for new customers. Benefit outweighs the cost by a longshot.

2 Likes