Win The All-New Flare+

What about those of us who want to pair the original flare with a flare Plus and do a review :thinking:

3 Likes

And? Don’t be greedy

I suggested that when they were giving away the flare earlier, but lost out.

It’ll definitely go to the CONTRIBUTORS, at least… They should be separate to these comps… Personally thinking, Anker should supply them separate. Plus, those that had in the last giveaway should be bottom of the list for this giveaway.

Tho, I bet they’ll get another one as usual.

You think Fair is putting some people at the bottom of the list? or excluding them all together? Fair would be to exclude people who whine constantly. It’s all luck. I don’t expect to win even a discount code as this event has been splashed across the internet. If you think I’m greedy you obviously don’t know me. You’re in a mood go take a nap.

3 Likes

Star contributors? Why would eliminating us from this contest make since?

Also, keep in mind, this giveaway is random, and not even a community exclusive event.

2 Likes

:thinking: :joy:

Good advice from a good friend!

2 Likes

Lol, okay let’s not team up on poor Mac. Best of luck to everyone on winning future prizes and events :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I was trying to avoid this, but it is a challenging task.

1 Like

I promise it would be totally random and fair that everyone who entered this event should have a chance to win. And it’s not a community exclusive event, so you know I will stay out of this. :wink:

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial , @joshuad11 , @Jesse_Hernandez1 … I know it’s a community event.

@Jesse_Hernandez1 … I’m not in a mood, I take regular naps (mainly due to just waking up to find an hour or so has disappeared, don’t remember going to sleep… prob just the morphine I take for pain).

Yes, I think it’s greedy to want 2 when others (not just me, even if I mention me, which I don’t always) haven’t had 1. See in very much of the … If I have spare and you don’t have one, have one of.mine creed. I’ve gone without most of most of my life, and still do most of the time, but I don’t go for multiples at the cost of others. If that’s greedy, then yes!

@Jesse_Hernandez1 @joshuad11
As for the piss taking keep it up, but don’t cry n run to Anker when I react! I grew up in state run homes, I got big shoulders!

There are only 2 on here I’d say have shown friendliness and a little understanding towards me… That’s it.

1 Like

Seems there are some restless here.
Be patient.
Live doesn’t consist of a new FLARE only!

1 Like

Another amazing competition from @AnkerOfficial thanks so much and always giving back to the community, amazing :thumbsup:

Let’s try to keep this all civil…

@amangons There is a difference between members taking ‘the piss’ and having what they deem as a mostly friendly poke when the often same past treaded posts by members, who have not been so lucky in the past, surface (aka entry should not be allowed, I never win etc…etc)…I’ve entered several in the past myself and not won despite being active on here daily and being a mod/contributor…having these titles, ranks or levels does not give us a push to the front of the queue with anything & everything…

Just because members who already have a similar product decide to enter (or even win) does not equal greediness…they namely want to try a new product and many like @nigelhealy myself and others often gift our previous models to friends or family…or maybe entering as a gift for them…

We get that your situation both in the present and past was/is/has been harsh (possibly putting it mildly to say the least) but let’s just keep this in perspective…it’s a competition…it’s all down to luck…

7 Likes

Hi thanks and correct. As these are random, usually in return for participating in this community, I will enter if it’s a known useful product and if I win I will either gift it immediately to others or it releases existing items to others.

To me the key needs are that the products are made the better, via input to Anker product managers watching here, and to get the best products into the hands of those of the greatest need.

If I need an item, I can always use money. So it’s an exchange of time, either time for community for free stuff, or time for money for non-free stuff.

To criticize Anker feels very unfair.

6 Likes

Wise words!
Too much materialism is often not good for your personal feeling.:heart_eyes:

Trouble is today, there is too much… Grab grab grab.
If my saying I personally think it’s greedy to get a second, gets to you, I’m sorry you feel guilty.

I know, if Id have had been lucky to enough to win the first flare, I wouldn’t be entering for this one.
I don’t need or want 2 or anything… So if you feel I express that too strongly, I’m sorry you get so upset over it and defensive.

I of most would have a… I want I want I want attitude, but it appears, I’m alone in not being.like it.

The reason I mentioned the contributors, is due to it seems a misunderstanding, that you were supplied separately.

I know it’s a global competition that’s monitored by some outside company (it is isn’t it, so to see fairness n no irregularities) and that someone else draws the names

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I’ve been chewing my nails off in anxious anticipation for this one :grimacing: I wish the 18th would hurry on up and get here already (with me being any one of 1/300! :heart:)!

Lol a new Flare+ would go nicely with the projector you were just selected to test :slight_smile:

4 Likes

After the snafu with my Motion Q, I hope I get the chance to use and test this out.

1 Like

May odds be ever in your favor :slight_smile:

4 Likes