Win The All-New Flare+

Yep, we’re giving that many products! It’s the Soundcore official website campaign, so don’t be too impressed by how many prizes we’re giving away. Every time there is a big giveaway event, over 200K people will participate in it through multiple channels. The winners are usually chosen randomly by the system. We can’t guarantee that community members must be one of them. But, here in the community, we will host as many exclusive events as we can for you guys - community members only! Just hang around here and stay tuned for more free prizes! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info Anker, I was a bit concerned at the start.

1 Like

In retail, it’s often referred to as… LOST LEADERS

for the cost of lost profits and small internet profile, which gets shared n shared n SHARED (most competitions get advertised in several, freebie sites n FB pages, blogs etc). People then enter, of the volume of entries, a percentage go on to anker.com to see who is doing the competition, of that number another percentage would buy. These purchases far outweigh any costs n lost profits.

It’s the same in a supermarket when the end of isles have deals… BOGOF, 3 for 2, it 2 for ?? … did you know that the supermarkets make the companies pay for this premium space themselves.

It why milk, is often at the furthest back of the store, so those who pop in for a pint, have to walk through the store.

The link does not work for me, anyone else having a problem? I click the link, it redirects me here

then back to this page…

The link originally was a promo link, so yes it’s since changed. But you could have looked and found it… Here

No. The contest link not the product link.

The contest ended on 13th Sept 2018…

That’s odd. It shows up as the main page on the community once I sign in. Actually the whole site has been acting sort of weird lately.