Win The All-New Flare+

Yup, so did I. But I was referring to the cable giveaway as @Jesse_Hernandez1 pointed out.

Entered, speaker looks amazing!

I AM READY @AnkerOfficial :tada: In it to WIN IT :heart_eyes:

Of course I’m excited!! That thing looks AWESOME!! No doubt it sounds as good as it looks :sunglasses:

Thanks for another great giveaway!

1 Like

No Canada?

What even?!

I really don’t understand how Amazon allows a review to be posted when the reviewer admits they don’t have the item.

3 Likes

At least get the specs right​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

You should check that guys amazon profile. Only 3 reviews and 1 helpful vote. Fake review…

1 Like

Good luck for everybody :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Very excited about this one! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The Amazon listing for Flare+ has been updated once again to include more promotional images. Strangely though, some of the information has been removed. Expect further tweaks to the listing in the coming days.

Either way, we can confirm 25W, 20 hours of advertised playtime, and Bluetooth 5.0!

1 Like

Best of luck everyone! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Lets do this!

If I won any of them is fine. I most likely will give it to my wife or youngest son. Why? Well I have been blessed with a good family and like to show them how blessed I am. My wife listen to her device at work and likes to listen around the pool. My youngest loves his ipod and listening to videos. So either of them could use it. Plus maybe they will stop stealing my Spirit X earbuds LOLOL

1 Like

Really? Only 3 countries? I’m not even from those 3 countries listed but I still have a lots of anker products, even Tomorrow I am waiting a product i purchased from your company. I think this is discrimination.

Anker makes such quality products at affordable prices. I love there powerline plus cables and so I’m sure this Flare + speaker is probably really good too, and who doesn’t love RGB led’s. BRING ON THE PARTY! Ohh and Goodluck yo everyone.

Looks amazing and awesome specs. Been looking for a replacement for my UE Boom 2, hope this is it!

Not seen this product before tbh, but looks good and would be keen to try it out…if i win :slight_smile:

Just entered, Never heard of this speaker, but would like to win it for the man cave, or the pool. Thanks for the contest, and this will replace my shitty Bose.

@ankerofficial

Here’s an idea… Those who got a flare last time, don’t get one this time… Neither type. I know you have your faves, but let’s play fair this time?

I know it’s a new idea

1 Like