Welcome to the Power Station!

Great idea. Looks like you spent a lot of time making this a great place.

3 Likes

Im glad for the community involvement. Not many companies do this anymore and pay attention to there customers.

2 Likes

the best choice in the world

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Features or changes you would like to see come to the Anker forum?

Newbie to Anker and cant wait to start experimenting all these cool products! Thanks for the helpful tips in the forum!

4 Likes

I just wanted to thank Anker for their great service, and their great products. I have currently an Anker battery in my phone as well as the 26800 mAh external power bank. Anker is very reliable and has a great costumer service. I am looking forward to future products and even more to Anker’s great service !

1 Like

Fantastic :heart_eyes::sorriso:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the new stuff!

Been purchasing Anker for years, love this community <3

1 Like

cheers from Canada, glad to be on board. Hope I can help out :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi and Hello to the new Power Station lets talk and discuss about the Product World of Anker

Regards Silvio

1 Like

Just bought a Power core portable charger! Can’t wait to add it to my dual 3.0 charger, quad USB charger, Anker car chargers and 22000 mah protable. You might say I am a huge fan. When/If I have to replace a item it is usually after a year or two of high usage.

2 Likes

Great website, clean design minimal design. Love the product line, and look forward to many Anker purchases.

1 Like

With Anker power supplies and batteries - I have the POWER!!!

1 Like

It’s a good idea. This way it can weed out any unfair reviewers on amazon.

1 Like

I am so excited in joining this forum…

2 Likes

26800+ or the one with dual inputs, totaly different products?

1 Like

Will give it a try, like an anker products

2 Likes

The best of the best from Anker! :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Anker provides good quality devices and I personally like it