Welcome to the Power Station!

The quality of the product is reflected in the people who frequent here I’m glad to be a a part of this

1 Like

This will be fun

1 Like

This looks great!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to save up for the Power Station. Being a Boy Scout leader, I see myself using this on all of our weekend camp outs. We are out camping at least once a month.

1 Like

A forum is always a great place to teach and learn about the items that are sold.

1 Like

Really happy to be a part of this community! Anker Rocks!

1 Like

I have loved Anker since becoming a Ingress Power Player. Ever since I’ve bought multiple back up batteries, diffusers, headphones, and even the selfie stick ha! I have about 15 Powerline+ cables so I’m never with out, and powerport chargers in all vehicles. Stoked to save up and by the powerhouse to take camping. I love communities and will do my best to answer questions and ask educated ones as well. Thanks!

@Curionic

1 Like

Indeed, any questions please shoot them my way!

1 Like

I’m right there with you! Can’t wait to try it myself and use on more primotive camping trips, actually get out away from the grid.

1 Like

Me too I love the fact they have strong USB chargers

2 Likes

power to the people

1 Like

come on guys “what do points make?” Prizessss

1 Like

Is there a list of the levels?

2 Likes

Hi there, big fan of Anker products so im pleased to be a part of the community!

3 Likes

Nice to see a decent mobile friendly revamp!

2 Likes

Good old Anker - always the innovator. Glad to be onboard

3 Likes

Great idea as Ankers stuff is the best!

2 Likes

Looks like a good way to learn more about all the products

1 Like

is there a price for power user? this sounds way too good to be true :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is great to be a part of the Anker discussion community. I am looking forward hearing people’s opinions on the many Anker products. I already have about 12 Anker products this is going informative!

2 Likes