Welcome to the Power Station!

Welcome to the Power Station!

The Power Station is our brand new Anker community—the easiest way for you to connect with other Anker fans and us here at Anker HQ. It’s decked out with a forum, blogs and a designated Power User area. Oh, and of course there’ll be plenty of exclusive news and offers that are only available to Power Station users!

So, let’s take a quick tour.

Blog

This is where we’ll put our latest and most important news. Power Station members will be first to hear about new products, the latest tech, our best deals and offers and other Anker surprises!

Forum

A place for anyone and everyone to discuss anything and everything related to Anker, Anker products and USB charging. And Anker’s own community team will be online regularly—not only starting their own discussions but getting involved in yours too.

There’s also real rewards and benefits for helpful comments, long-term participation and other special actions.

Power User Area

The Power User area can now be accessed through the Anker Community menu. In addition, Power users have a Power icon in their Profile and User Card to indicate their special status.

If you haven’t joined our Power User program yet, what are you waiting for? You’ll get free Anker products in return for your feedback…

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now, get involved and start earning Anker bonuses.

80 Likes

Hello. I’m looking forward to how the community grows.

3 Likes

Let’s get this party started :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sweet. Glad to be here.

1 Like

Very cool. Glad to see the community expanding!

Looks good… Can’t wait to help some users out!

2 Likes

Me too. Will be good to discuss new products with the rest of the power users.

2 Likes

it is great to see the forum online again… cheers

1 Like

how about our existing Anker Buck ? are we still can earn it back ?

2 Likes

This is like the old community forums 2.0. :smiley: Nice to be have and have this back!

1 Like

Nice changes in the forum. Looks way better. Functionality looks greatly improved also. Kinda like their batteries…

Hello. This looks much cooler than the original Anker forums. Looking forwards to seeing how this transpires.

Anker All Day!!

Looks like this is a great addition to what the Anker PowerUser community used to be… a much needed facelift!

Excited to be a part of this! Already looking like a huge improvement over the old rewards system.

hi gherardini, long time no see :slight_smile:

Wow… a new way to interact with fellow power users and the anker-ians. :slight_smile:

This is going to be fun!!!

Hello everyone! I like the layout of the new forums and I look forward to talking with all of you about my favorite power bank brand!

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to collaborating with the members here