Welcome to the Power Station!

Interesting… Should be fun to see where this goes.

1 Like

Sign me up. Bought your products for years because of the quality and customer service. I would love to be a part of future new products. Rob1

1 Like

Stoked to see the community back

1 Like

Interesting in what comes of this. Might want to work a little on the forum interface, in Firefox one has to scroll all the way to the bottom to input a reply. Pagination might make that a bit easier,

1 Like

Hello, I’m Ken. Thank you for the invitation. I can’t wait to see the future of your products and add my 2 cents.

1 Like

Like to be part of ANKER-- community !! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anker’s blog community has been the only one to actually be supportive and discuss products without starting a flamewar; Anker’s got it right! :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

I love anker products. The best every

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what this community develops into.

1 Like

Hello everyone. i love it when companies get involved with the users. This only makes their products much user friendly by applying ideas that come from actual people.

Kudos to you @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Glad to be here. Thank you Anker. It seems like some of us are late to the forum. It seems to be one big happy family here though so let’s make it better.

1 Like

This is the best thing Anker could do ! Anker Community :smiley:

1 Like

It’s certainly looking good (and busy today so far).

@AnkerOfficial Any chance going forward the ‘Power Users’ link could be made to open in a new window or tab going forward? Would save having to backspace when jumping between PU and the forums…

1 Like

Love the ability to converse with other Anker fans about problems, solutions, and ideas!

1 Like

Very, very cool! Can’t wait to get started!

1 Like

Best products around and a new forum - win-win!

1 Like

I look forward to some quality reviews in this place.

1 Like

Looking forward to collaborating with other members. Thanks Anker!

1 Like

It’s about time there is a forum available again. How does Amazon’s new review policies affect how Anker plans to run the Power User program?

2 Likes

This is great! I love Anker’s quality, and have brought many of their charging cables, and gotten rid of the others.

1 Like