Welcome to the ALL-NEW Anker Community!

Hey Anker Fans,

The moment you’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived. The new Anker community is online!

When we first started the Anker community, it was simply designed to be a place for people to chat and interact with us—some of you may even remember it. Over the past 18 months, we’ve seen a huge increase in the number of discussions and events so we decided to revamp the community to make it a better place for us all to hang out.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So without further ado, let’s check out the new features!

New Content Categories:

• News & Announcements: All about the brands, products, and the community itself.
  • Deals & Giveaways: Exclusive discounts and exciting events.
  • General & Product Discussion: Off-topic chat and general product discussion.
  • Product Reviews: Share your experiences with Anker products here.
  • Questions & Answers: Do you have questions? The community has the answers!
  • Ideas & Suggestions: Let us know how we can improve our products, customer service, and the community.

We Love Testing Program:

In 2017 (was it really that long ago?!), we launched the first We Love Testing event and ever since then it has become one of the most popular events on the community. We want to get more of you to join the testing team, so we’ve created a page where you can easily find and apply for the latest testing events. Find out more about the new-look We Love Testing program here and keep an eye on the Active Testing page for updates!

Celebrating Exceptional Contributions:

We love seeing you help each other solve problems so we’re integrating the Solved Plugin in the Questions & Answers category. This allows the person who submitted the question to highlight the best solutions just like this! By pinning the best replies to the top of the comments section, it makes it easier for others to find solutions. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Don’t Miss Awesome Deals or Events:

The Events Plugin has been added to topics in the Deals & Giveaways category to make it easier for you to check time-sensitive threads. When an event is added to a topic, the details will appear under the title like this:

The ‘Add to Calendar’ button lets you add the event directly to your Google calendar and you can even download a file of all the event details. You can also use the ‘Agenda’ tag to view all the events so you won’t miss out!

Email Replies:

To get notified whenever your @name is mentioned by another user, turn on email notifications in your personal profile and we’ll keep you up to date with all the latest news. If you’re unable to check the community regularly, you can also choose to receive email summaries of popular topics and replies.

New Rules for Earning Points and Bucks:

If you post a review or solve a question in the community you’ll earn both points and bucks. We value your dedication and we encourage you to get involved! As well as feeling like part of the community, it will also help you move up to higher levels and allow you to enter the PowerDraw program to win free prizes every week! Click here to learn more.

But Wait, We’re Not Done Yet…

We’ve still got more ideas up our sleeves, so we’ll be working on introducing additional new features over the next 6 months. This truly is a community effort and we can’t do it without you. We’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below or on the Ideas & Suggestions section.

We hope you enjoy exploring and discovering the new-look community.:blush:

Power On!

37 Likes

As far I see all is fine.

There are some features I don’t need, but I am not important.
There might be others who like, these are important :joy:

Community is much more essential than a lonely single opinion. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the new email notifications! Anker team, great work on the forum updates!

3 Likes

Liking the overall improved changes and speeds, keep up the good work @AnkerOfficial & the rest of the team!

3 Likes

Loving the new look and feel of the site.

@AnkerOfficial is the community app far away from being released?

4 Likes

You guy’s and gals rock!! Thank you for listening and for your continued support of the forum and adapting to changes and making them for the better.

6 Likes

I do like the new style of the community it is much easier to use and a lot sleeker … but I don’t like the new points system it almost seems impossible to get any unless I have endless products to review which i don’t so I have mixed feelings

4 Likes

May be there were too many farmers around.:wink:

3 Likes

I agree there was a lot but still I mean… they definitely fixed that job

I enjoy the improvements, the only issue I see so far is that on the PowerDraw main page, your current PowerBucks are not shown anymore, you have to navigate to which PowerDraw item you are interested in. Minor but helpful

2 Likes

Nice to see new interface and well defined categories, no more hunting for things… Thanks @AnkerOfficial for a great job overall :+1:

I am waiting for the app too… good to know when it’s coming ?>

I do feel the same but this is only because we are all used to earn endless points and bucks. Farmers still find their way around it :joy:

Now I feel the points needed to level up are too many and it takes me months to get to next level :sob:
@AnkerOfficial possible to re-consider the points system for leveling up? :thinking:

6 Likes

Finally someone is on the same page maybe have points for only replying ect something like that…
@AnkerOfficial

I also really like the new layout a lot! I think it’s super clean and very easy to navigate. I also like that I can be signed in on my phone and computer at the same time. :slight_smile: I also like that the emojis are small again. Yay!

An app would be awesome!

As far as points go, I’m not against the new method, but maybe the amount of points it takes to actually get to the next level could be reduced. It took a long time once you got passed Level 7 to get higher. Now it seems like it’s going to take much, much longer to get any higher. Could there be any other way to do this?

Thanks for all the awesome updates and upgrades though, @AnkerOfficial!

5 Likes

Its easy to rank to level 8, once past that its only 6k points for each level. Once you hit level 13 to 14 it jumps to 12k, which imo should be harder to get.

3 Likes

Ah! Yes. I meant level 8 to level 9 because of the 6,000 points needed. Not level 7. Thanks for that! :smiley:

The new community upgrade has definitely reduced a lot of noise😂

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial and the entire Anker team for making all the great improvements!!

Point farmer’s dry future! :grin:

farmer

2 Likes

Condition for point farmers

Before Community upgrade

After Community Upgrade

The lone tree you see is the Product reviews only :smiley:

Edit

and the general audience and fans of Anker Community after the upgrade :slight_smile:

8 Likes