How do people feel on the new points System?

So I for one think it is all impossible to rank up they solved point farmers which now there are none :clap::clap: but how are we going to enter on the power draw any more I mean also should anker make the power draw back to ten? I think they should
@AnkerOfficial

6 Likes

Yes I totally agree. Just look at this week. If you take all 20 tickets for speaker it will cost 1200 bucks.

2 Likes

And it’s impossible to get that in a week :confused:

2 Likes

How does the new points system work?

1 Like

Omg your kidding

1 Like

@Andrew_Michaels

The following might be worth a look over :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Shouldn’t they Change it how do we get it back to normal

1 Like

+1 :smirk:
lucky those guys who at least made it to level 9 or 10 and above…
Now I cannot even imagine going to level 9 in couple of months from now… :sob:
@AnkerOfficial can we have re-structured point system for leveling up and powerdraw?
Earning 4000 to 6000 points with this current system is not impossible but just takes forever…:sleeping:

4 Likes

TBH, I haven’t a clue what the difference is‽
So long as it’s fair/er and those that take the piss can have points removed, to stop any points farming, then I haven’t got much of a problem.

I think the levels/tags could be better. Someone on 11 to be classed the same as someone on 3 is wrong… Personally

I think …
Newbies 1-4
Intermediate members 5-9
Senior members 10-14
Ambassadors 15+
Platinum ++++

Something like that, obvs numbers/levels could change, but a change in leveling could be achieved.

At present in a few months someone could be at (for example) 8 but getting to 9 takes as long as the previous 8 on the same input.

Perhaps 6000 for the first 8 could be better, but you can work that out with the clever people!

2 Likes

Honestly, I never paid attention to the system, I just used the points as I noticed I had them for PowerDraw.

2 Likes

PowerDraw is getting out of control…Just let 1 entry per person (let that be random and not favor the big PowerBank balances) but at the same time limit the participation to active members only (no random lurkers or new accounts that vanish right after).

5 Likes

I think the point system is fine the way it is, sure you may not get powerbucks as fast or often, but that is different from the point system for leveling. Everyone crying about not leveling up as fast and that its so hard, take a look at how many points it is for those users who are level 13 and above, it takes 12 thousand points to level up and you dont hear any of us crying or screaming that its not fair it takes too long to level up.

3 Likes

May be everyone level 12 and up should start fresh from level 0
Just kidding :rofl:

1 Like

I’m honestly a little confused as to what all these differences are… everything seems the same for the most part, with a few small changes.

If someone wants to lay out a chart or something with all the differences I would gladly read it!

All i see is points and bucks are still coming! I have no idea if they’re coming faster or slower than they use to…

1 Like

Exp points look almost same as previous system, PBs have reduced, and on top of that the PB system is flawed, just does not add PBs and it is the timezone ( i will never accept that explanation) !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I got visit the community (5 points) on June 22 and then on June 25
Its missing on June 23, 24 and then June 26. Prior to that its missing on June 20, 19, and 18 as well.
So essentially, I was robbed of at least 30 bucks. I cannot see prior to June 18 (when the new site came in effect).
Don’t tell me that I didn’t visit :rofl:

1 Like

we are with you @kumar.sachin

so for some weird technical reason, @AnkerOfficial mentions it as a Time Zone issue… which none of us who have commented seem to agree

PowerDraw points for draw have increased (though there are better, expensive products now), and we are no longer getting PowerBucks because of a flawed community upgrade,

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy
In 3 days timezone is sure to change over all the earth so that reasoning is flawed.

2 Likes

The only plausible explanation I can think of is this
In the previous version of community, you were logged off very often. Even a second login from another device would log you off.
With new version that is not the case. Once you logged in you can remain logged in for days. You can log in from multiple devices and it never log you off.
May be… thats why “visit the community point” counter doesn’t register you everyday???

3 Likes

I’ve never been logged out automatically… also I am getting my points everyday for getting on…

1 Like