Welcome to Charging Royalty | Special Edition 24K Gold PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning Cable Now Available!

All of those will bring pretty severe downsides (with the exception of #2).

I don’t think I would go with wireless only. I don’t see how the pros outweigh the cons (yet). One day it is the inevitable future.

Maybe go for the classic 3rd generation rule.

1 Like

24k gold. :crazy_face:I don’t thinks it worth though rather get a gold chain or something
Edit: I guess I could where it as a chain :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow! what a beautiful color !!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is a nice looking cable.

1 Like

I really want to do an unboxing video for this! :grin:

3 Likes

Very exclusive and noble!

I should go back to one of my former jobs. (Garimpeiro! :rofl:)
Next step will be inserting little diamonds in the plugs! :joy:

1 Like

Certainly eye catching but not one which would be on my future items to pickup list…$100 for a cable, ouch I’m getting old…

1 Like

Give me one, give me one, give me one… :)))
That cable looks fantastic!

1 Like

I must say this cable looks very premium

3 Likes

What can I say, er, awesome!
The presentation box and leather case is, er, awesome :slight_smile:
Mainstream at £20, I’m in - not holding my breath!
But perhaps gold effect plugs to reduce the price?

1 Like

You may be interested in this one:

1 Like

Great Insider
I’ll add it to my watch list, thank-you.

1 Like

I thought I read somewhere that the portless iPhone would be one of the higher end models. Did I read that wrong?

1 Like

Any of you guys plan on buying this cable?

1 Like

Only if there are diamonds added! :joy:

watch

Diamonds would fit better to my watch.
This is the watch I use for DIY! :rofl:

1 Like

It is speculation, so the product of logic and guesswork.

My logic is:

• it’s going to be new phone, as portless causes multiple inside changes. Chinless, screen, glass, metal, is a different phone.
  • initially it would cost more. The port costs little, but the changes initially costs more, so net added cost but later a net cost reduction. I think the main change is a copper heat sink on the battery to the chassis, so from the underside its ceramic, Qi loop, copper heatpump to outside metal chassis, battery.
  • just one model initially to stop the negative reaction “if portless doesn’t suit you, don’t buy it, buy the other with-port model instead.”
  • not a larger phone, as the screen of larger phones cause more rapid power drain, so one of the smaller screen phones.

It is obviously easy to simulate portless today, simply never use the port and see what happens, how long you last. I know plenty who get by for days-weeks portless with wired as backup.

It is then obvious to make a portless prototype and under NDA let some alpha reviewers.

What is not obvious is how well is the feedback. If it’s bad then must be a problem yet to be solved. The only thing I can think of to delay is lack of a good portable wireless charger.

com-add-text%20(7)

Lol then they will for over $1k

Haha yea I figured not a lot of people would buy it, even if I was an iPhone user I wouldn’t buy this cable with that price tag

1 Like