Welcome to Charging Royalty | Special Edition 24K Gold PowerLine+ III USB-C to Lightning Cable Now Available!

Looks really epic and I would love to do a review on my channel, unfortunately that is something that would destroy my bank account :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

This probably something not for me :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thread too :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Remember when 24k iPhones were a thing??
Think Anker is about 10 years to late to catch the traffic on this.

Please can someone tell me when it’s discounted to £20 :+1:t2::laughing:

2 Likes

Sweet looking cable :slight_smile: , despite the lackluster Lightning connector.

But awfully odd time to release a 24K gold cable when the world economy is in shatters. The “have me” (as opposed to have nots) will love it though.

1 Like

I could wear this cable as a chain :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Very gangsta @Kule_Zaney :metal:t2:

3 Likes

1 Like

Errmmm, do you have the full picture @Chiquinho?
I’m, um, asking for a friend! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ja, ja Paul!
I know it. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Chiquinho I don’t think we were on the same page, but I like it :wink:

Fantasy is free!
But you know its a joke as usual. :rofl:

1 Like

Very pretty, but I don’t think it would be practical for me, I’m always using my devices, even whilst charging, and if I’ve learned anything over the years of charge cable use, it’s that they don’t last long if not stationary. I’m mostly about £1 cables, with a 90° plug, that last me 6 months each. I’m not sure I’d risk a £100 cable.

1 Like

Looks nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looks nice and love the way it’s set up in the box and the pouch they include. But I barely convince myself to spend $20 on some of the cables I have from Anker convincing my self to spend $99 is a little rough to try to do

1 Like

I just want to have seen your search process to get this picture for this thread. I can see it. Nope can not use that one. Nope that is too revealing. I am not sure what this one is (as you turn your head sideways) lol

I don’t think this cable it supposed to be practical :laughing:

Wow, reallly fancy cable.

1 Like

The color is awesome, i want this cable, how can i to get it? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You can purchase one on amazon.com at this link.

1 Like

This is link to product

Link

2 Likes