We Love Testing | Upcoming Testing Events

He is growing as big as the font?
Neil what have you done! :rofl:

Ok I thought my account was having issues lol. Glad I’m not going crazy

Who said you weren’t? Haha, just kidding!

2 Likes

Glad I don’t have Neil’s ghost any more :rofl:

How did you get rid of him?
A magic spell?

In my case it’s 99% Neil but just a couple of Duane. I could just block Neil but then how do get my wrists slapped by the moderator?

I will never dare to mute Neil.
I can live with the ghost.

There are other irritating ghosts, stealing my beer in the basement.
Should install a camera! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Do you often do anything to get your wrists slapped? :slight_smile:

Mine are mostly Duane, with a few from others…

Maybe it’s a pass it on kinda thing :laughing:

1 Like

Still you @ndalby and @Duane_Lester for my ghost notifications.:ghost:

1 Like

Well done lucky testers.
The reviews look good so far, tempted to buy one, or two just to dot around the house.

Cool, muting, so no notifications works.

+1 :joy: Wonder if @TechnicallyWell has the same problem.

Ha ha ha… nope, I’m only get haunted by @ndalby at the moment!

I still get the notifications from Ndalby and Duane_Lester :ghost:

It is solvable to us individually but at an unfair cost to the “ghosts”. I’d rather the Admin pulls their finger out and actually fixes.

1 Like

yes, muting is an option, had mentioned it here earlier … i am seeing too many of these notifications in last few days, testing some more settings :smiley:

I4L.

Long time follower/page viewer, first time following in the forums.

This page is sooooo long lol. anyway Anker made the “Front Page” of Amazon in a sponsor! https://amzn.to/32r844N (which may not be there when you click the link so)
Last Thing, why did you have to put the 13-in-1 on sale! I am supposed to be saving money! lol

Well amazing enough this kinda is almost all USA only
Living in NL is probably not in the picture.
I still have not seen any usb hubs which fit for normal usage, nowadays it seems nobody cares about connecting devices to the pc anymore but it actually still happens alot.
Each time my tablet or phones updates (android and iphone) screws up i end up having to connect it to the pc to get it back to working order again.
But i want to use this ports also to recharge those same products and connect devices as needed.
This far no company made the ultimate solution and made a 5 or 6 port hub with usb-c and 3.2 to share data and quickcharge at the same time.
All i can find a huge 10 or more ports hubs which only can connect and almost allways has only 1 loading port which is for the rest useless. !0 ports or more is really a thing of the paste especially when a pc got also a TB3+ port which allows daisychanning devices as well.
Till today i can only find one or the other, but i want to see flexibel devices which really can do both and allow charge and data to be combined.
But with the growing userbase of high speed loading phones i was expecting to see some solutions, but guess nobody wants to make them.

Man it’s been so long since they had a testing event :scream:

1 Like