Weekend activities! (old thread reanimated)

It is possible to meet Gambrinus there?

1 Like

I will come to haunt you on day two there @Chiquinho

Your pic was liked by the ghost of Duane

1 Like

The ghost is welcome!

I will attract the ghost to my basement, offer two strong beers and lock up him after he gets drunk. :rofl:

1 Like

I have found a sort of solution (rather a workaround) … this does remove the ghost notification but has adverse effects too… Mute Option. this suppresses all notifications (including ghost notifications). Tested it worked, and after doing it, removed all the names I had added in there (so I start seeing the ghost notifications again :rofl: )

1 Like

But will this mute the ghost owners as well?

1 Like

yes, it mutes every notification – genuine as well as ghost notifications… so it have positives & negatives.

1 Like

No, I will not do this.
I will keep the notifications from the friends and the ghosts. :grinning:

1 Like

was exploring options, I too have this disabled, some ghosts are fine along with genuine one :rofl:

2 Likes

Shhhh. Don’t tell anyone about this. I know everyone’s going to mute me down :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

sure, but why would anyone want to mute you :smiley:

1 Like

I will NOT Andrew! :grinning:

1 Like

I know deep down everyone wants to mute me :laughing:

1 Like

Sometimes the only notifications i get are “ghost” notifications. Makes me feel a little bit loved even if the aren’t new :pleading_face:

So how do i mute you @TechMan? :rofl:
20200604_193532

1 Like

Thank you so much The :ghost: of Duane. Love it :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

So this thread is not just for weekends then?

1 Like

Ha ha… With covid-19, the distinction between weekday and weekends has almost diminished and this thread is no exception :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes you are correct @Shenoy
Even though I am still working the days are becoming a blur as everything feels different.

1 Like