We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

You don’t live in the U.S do you?

Heard that. I mean I live in the U.S, but most of our Top contributers don’t. While a review from others is fine. Giving the chance for not only our top guys to test and review (usually they are very through), but ALL of the others who are not U.S based NEEDS to be done. Hell, Anker is not even U.S based lol

Of course I’m in the US… North Carolina buddy

Did you change your name and profile pic @Tank ??? If so, what were they before?

I know some are not in USA, but most? Go on name them…

@ndalby is in Northern England (Tong, Bradford), @MacBlank sourthwest England (Bristol), @Oggyboy is Wales (Trefechan),

http://community.anker.com/users?period=yearly

@joshuad11 is Kansas, @TheDude is NorCal (San Mateo) , @Chiquinho is Germany (Munich?) , @TechnicallyWell (USA somewhere in the middle I forget where) , @k_pug2003 is Northern Ireland (Belfast, I think), @Nhi (SoCal)

These just from memory, if I concentrated / looked up I could narrow it further.

2 Likes

1 Like

Congrats winners. You will love Life NC :grinning:

1 Like

Says the person who won a lot recently.

Congrats on all the items coming your way

Definitely a YES!

1 Like

Congratulations testers!!

1 Like

@Quinn_Armstrong
@ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT
@Duane_Lester
@Chris_Renshaw
@Trance_Life
@StefanyBaez
@toyotajeff1
@me.benbir
@Kevin89
@Wickedcolt

Congratulations to all of you…

Congratulations Winners! @Chris_Renshaw is on a good streak there. You beat me out on my powerdraw genie bro!

1 Like

I not going by any stats I am going by what I see daily when I am on here and the type of things posted.

what does me hating Memes have anything to do with winning stuff? And how can you blame me for winning? I barely put into the Draw, maybe 1 entry if I don’t have it, 3 if I want it. What else did I “win” out of all the christmas contests and all the “we love testing” and evereything I have only won 1 draw and the Headphone Test…again how can you blame me?

I am assuming you have them? If so what can I expect?

hmmm, dunno why I thought you weren’t oh well, good to know. You are sort of close to me, since this is Global lol NC and PA aren’t too far comparably.

If you are asking me, Yes I changed the pic, If you are asking Tank, reply to him directly so he gets the notification

I was taking to tank. I’m almost positive I replied directly.

Congrats to the luck winners! Enjoy your new SoundCore life NC!
@Quinn_Armstrong
@ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT
@Duane_Lester
@Chris_Renshaw
@Trance_Life
@StefanyBaez
@toyotajeff1
@me.benbir
@kevin89
@Wickedcolt

2 Likes

oh, usually you can see a little thing showing what you replied to, but whatever you can Direct Message him too. :slight_smile:

1 Like