We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

Hey Soundcore Fans,

The all-new Life NC neckband earphones have just landed on the We Love Testing desk and are ready to be put under the microscope by you (not literally, but you can if you want to)!

So what cool stuff should you be looking forward to trying out?

• Four microphones with uplink noise cancellation ensure your voice sounds crystal-clear. Say bye bye to all those distracting background noises that make your boss ask you to repeat what you’re saying multiple times!
  • Hi-Res audio compatibility delivers rich, immersive sound to make your music sound its best.
  • Active noise cancellation blocks out background sound for distraction-free listening.
  • 10 hours of non-stop playtime gets you through a full day of work—and your commute to and from.
  • The included Micro USB-to-3.5 mm AUX Cable keeps your tunes playing while you’re on a flight.

Oh, and did we mention Life NC was an Innovations Award Honoree at CES 2018? That’s pretty cool as well.

So, if you’re already formulating a plan for how you’re going to put Life NC through its paces, we want to hear from you. We’ve got 10 Life NC to send to those of you who come up with the most creative test plans. Just complete the application form to apply.

Hints for Your Test Plan:

• List the features you want to test.
  • The type of review (written, video, etc.) and where you’ll post it.
  • Any other creative ideas you have to make your review stand out from the crowd.

Feel free to share your test plan in the comments below as well!

Finally, if you can’t wait to test Life NC for free, we’ve got 20 exclusive 35% OFF discount codes for you. The codes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis, so just send @AnkerOfficial a private message to be in with a chance of receiving one. This code is only valid from February 21st to March 7th, 2019.

Good Luck!

Rules:

1. Complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to also share your test plan in the comments below. Copying others’ testing plans will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  2. This event runs from February 21st to February 28th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on March 4th, 2019.
  3. 10 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under the review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on social media, don’t forget to add the hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Soundcore reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. If you share your review on the community, you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and the community PowerDraw.
  10. Soundcore reserves the right for the final explanation.

Tester Announcement

Hey Soundcore Fans,

Thank you for participating in We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 10 testers below get chances of hands-on testing this headphone.

The testers are:
@Quinn_Armstrong
@ARTHUR_BRIAN_MOTT
@Duane_Lester
@Chris_Renshaw
@Trance_Life
@StefanyBaez
@toyotajeff1
@me.benbir
@Kevin89
@Wickedcolt

Congratulations!

The confirmation email will be sent with this week, and the product will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks. Once you have received Soundcore Life NC, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.

Stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!

20 Likes

I will not test, as I dont use such ones.

BUT again, nobody needed at the other side of the pond!
The time will come when the few Europeans will strike! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

i already have tested these. Good luck to all :slight_smile:
it is a great product

1 Like

Already plotting it @fhassm :smirk:

1 Like

Where did you get my photo from? :joy::joy::joy:

This is more current! :grin:

I was thinking about a Hans Gruber one as the character was German but couldn’t find one about revenge :joy:

1 Like

Dang I would love to test these, especially since @kumar.sachin speaks highly of them and how great they were. I did submit a testing plan for these, but I don’t have my hopes high because I did get selected for the last round of we love testing event. Either way good luck to all those who enter

2 Likes

These look like some pretty nice earbuds. I hope I get chosen to test them!

Regarding a great german (swiss) actor:

He died last week.
RIP : Bruno Ganz

1 Like

Bloody hell @AnkerOfficial

That’s another product that a lot of us can’t apply for.

3 Likes

@AnkerTechnical

Just had another 403 ERROR.

This is what I wrote…
What in practise is HI-RES AUDIO

I’ve heard some great sounding “sounds” over the years. Sounds so clear, you can identify every single for instrument. That was back in the 90s using an amp, cd player, and some very nice mission speakers. It wasn’t that rubbish redone cd stuff, where if it went above one, it distorted, this was just a live recording on cd.

I keep as high a MP3 source as possible, but I don’t get this… HD sound, or HI-RES AUDIO

Would love to test these but I see again US only :expressionless:

1 Like

I have old LG earphones, I use them sparingly. So I don’t need them and don’t care if they are US only :smile:

I enetered this one. Good luck to everyone else! :smile:

Good luck everyone who has entered. These earbuds look awesome! From @kumar.sachin 's review I think he really did a great job and made me a believer on how good these earbuds really are. But unfortunately another testing contest I can’t enter due to me already having a gang load of Bluetooth earbuds and headphones. Too many to use and some just collect dust.

You might give those to others who would like.
Buried it the cupboard doesn’t make any sense!

1 Like

Good luck to whoever takes part

1 Like

@fhassm I’ve have BT earbuds and headphones for different situations. Like I have a set of truely wireless buds for cutting the lawn and house maintenance, two BT sets for traveling, I have two (one BT other Truly wireless) at work for listening to Spotify/phone recordings/music in general, and others for working out/riding my bike/etc… I have gave some away but the earbuds are more personal to me cause of the hygiene. Kinda grossed out thinking about using a set of used earbuds. Those I won’t give out cause I know how I get and wouldn’t want another person feeling the same. I know you can change out the tips but still… Anyway over the ear headphones are no problem. I have given the ones I don’t use anymore.

1 Like

That’s funny. I do professional landscaping for a living, and specifically don’t use true wireless for it, because they aren’t durable enough, and if one falls out there is not cord to catch it and it’s gone forever. Also, the fact that you have servers earbuds will increase your odds of winning because you have other earbuds to test them against.

1 Like