@toyotajeff1
@me.benbir
@Kevin89
@Wickedcolt

3 Likes

Congratulations you lucky buggers over there
Now time for a European giveaway‽

3 Likes

I guess it’s time to wait for the next testing event…

1 Like

congrats chosen testers… looking forward to seeing your review! :grin:

Congrats winners… Now @Chris_Renshaw don’t forget you said you would send these to me as an early birthday present :wink:

1 Like

Let’s hold him to it. @Chris_Renshaw will you buy me one too?

Oooooo sick. I’ve never been picked for testing! Oh these will get put to their limits! I can’t wait. Also I wanted to shout out #anker in general for replacing my PD wall charger for free because of a defect. THAT’S the reason I joined the forum first off, because Anker is awesome. Then over time I found out that the members here are all awesome too! Thanks to Anker for the chance to test and for being generally awesome. Also thanks to all the members who’ve helped me over the passed few years, whether it was answering a question, helping me with forum etiquette etc. thanks guys!

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen few :muscle:t2:

Congrats.!!.! Can’t wait to read your review! (You should buy me one too :wink::joy:)

1 Like

Oh yea, that’s right…when is ur B-day again? lol

April 16 :hugging:

Can we also have an “I Hate Memes” Thread too if you start one for Memes, honestly I HATE them? No idea why really or, I can’t put it into words. I feel like people who use Memes regularly are the ones who do not have the knowledge or vocabulary to articulate themselves properly, so they use a picture and a few words instead. While a Picture may be worth 1,000 words, a Meme is worth F$%^ All lol