We Love Testing | Soundcore Life NC

The direct reply button doesn’t always work.

EDIT For example I just tried to direct reply to you but it didn’t work.

1 Like

you can go to the Users page and message anyone directly though, which if he changed his pic and name, maybe it was for a reason.

Double EDIT: Yea it didn’t show up when I replied to you either…DM it’s private at least, that’s how I would go about asking something that I may want private or at least if it’s off topic, like this convo is getting, lol

1 Like

Y’all are bugging because he direct tagged me in his post.

And yes @Anjou1888 I did change the name and profile pic. It was Elmo before and the pic was a phoenix

2 Likes

Ahhh, and I didn’t tag you originally. It was an edit after @Chris_Renshaw corrected me. I’m really not sure if I replied to your comment or not :man_shrugging:. Anyway, nice name and pic. For some reason unless I zoom in your profile pic looks like a turtle :joy:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:Jp​:wink:

2 Likes

that’s a Gif, I like them, especially when they are from awesome movies and used well

Idk I think it was half GIF half Meme🤔

But I’m no expert.

Let’s ask the @professor

So I have to say out of all of the We love Testing items, this is the one I wanted most and will use most. The Neo would have simply been to test, which is why I didn’t apply, not a fan of totally wireless earbuds, but I had an old pair of…I don’t remember the brand, bluetooth headphones, same style as these with the thing around the neck and I have to say I missed that design. I have had the Soundcore slim/+, and Surge and they are all great, good sound quality, good battery life for what they are, but my biggest problem was the cord. If you didn’t have both earbuds in the cord would always get messed up somehow, really annoying. They provide you with a little clip that is meant to clip on your shirt to stop this from happening, but I have had the click break on one and the others…well it works but sometimes needs readjusted. What I really like about this design style is that instead of trying to pack all that tech into a tiny little earbud and wire, they now can put it in the neck thing. The earbuds attach to the end of it by magnet and the audo controls should be on there as well, freeing up the cable to be the cable, and you don’t have to try to find the controls that are hanging from the right earbud, on the ones I have. If these things provide anything close to the sound quality and battery life of my Vortex I’ll be impressed. Long way to go until I find that out though.

1 Like

Oh man that’s hilarious​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hey prof

Slight error there… Whilst only 3 of that list are England, 2 more are still outside of usa, making 5 of that list of 9, non American‽

I would say, can I quote you on that… lol

Check out my review

1 Like

No it’s a full gif. A gif can still have a caption and be comsodered a gif. If we’re going to get technical a gif is a video animation format. As long as it’s the right format it’s a gif. :man_shrugging:

Sweet! Much appreciated!

1 Like

This is exciting! I’m thankful I was chosen to test!

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Excited just check and it waiting at my house for me to test when I get home. :slight_smile:

I got the email that the Lifes shipped today…I can’t wait. I am currently testing these Bose Alto bluetooth sunglasses wtih AR tech. They are pretty wild, but the point is the variety/amount of headphones I will have will be stupid, so will the amount of reviews I have to do.

Chris

You’re in UK aren’t you?

If so… Pm me who you also test with… Pretty please