We Love Testing | Roav SmartCharge F3

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Same here. this looks cool. but i’m happy with the current situation i’m in. Good luck to everyone.

It’s funny that rather than everyone who commented on this post talks about how they want to test Wakey instead of this product! :joy:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial is there a way I can edit my testing plan? I have some new ideas I want to add.

You can either submit your response one more time or feel free to leave your testing plan in the comment.

Okay thanks! I will enter my test plan again.

I have used chargers in about a dozen vehicles in the past year (work rentals) and none have a very impressive charge rate. Would still use an anker vehicle charger for the higher current and QC. Surprisingly few are very reliable as well, once had a 2017 tahoe rented from enterprise with 43 miles on it that had 2 bad usb ports (less than 0.5 amps charge)…

1 Like

Hope i get chosen to review this product :heart_eyes:

I would love to get the Roav Smartcharge F3 but I already pre-ordered the BOLT! Can’t wait to get it!

3 Likes

I would test out the Roav Smart Charge F3 in my daily car that isnt so smart and lacks an aux cable and bluetooth. So this Smart Charge F3 would be a great addition to my lackluster daily vehicle. Oh and by the way it got backed into today and is even more lackluster. So Anker make this beater feel like she belongs in this century. :blush:

Hmm interesting.
They are collecting a lot of metadata before you even are announced a winner. Is it really important to know the address and phone number of everyone entering the contest, even tho they don’t win? @AnkerOfficial should contact the winners and ask for their private data instead of being a data hogger. You never know what happens and you just have to have a lot of faith in companies. Even tho the companies are not doing anything bad with the data, but everyone can be hacked. See the recent Marriott/SPG breach.
Other than that no issues. Just concerned about all that.

Best regards and good luck to all contestants

I decided to go ahead and sign up. I got my hands on the F2 and Like it but it takes up a lot of room (review coming soon). I have a car with an AUX port but my cellphone mount blocks the AUX port on my phone so use the F2 to connect.

I want to compare the two units and see if they still works better and if having the mic closer to the face will work better.

The rest of my review/testing plan is listed on the survey page.