We Love Testing | Roav SmartCharge F3

Greetings Roav Fans!

Fasten your seatbelts. We’re launching the very first Roav We Love Testing event of 2019. And you’ll want to be in the driving seat for this one, as you have the opportunity to test the all-new Roav SmartCharge F3. For free!

But What is Roav SmartCharge F3?

You’re driving along, straining to hear the directions emanating from your smartphone. Suddenly, your phone rings. It’s your mom. She struggles to hear you over the wind and road noise. And then, disaster strikes. Your mom’s voice cuts off. Your phone’s screen goes blank. No more directions. No more mom. You’re left in the back roads of rural Kansas, lost and alone.

With Roav SmartCharge F3, a Quick Charge 3.0 USB port ensures that you can drive across the whole country—from bustling cities to deserted backwaters—without your phone ever running out of power. Meanwhile, noise-canceling microphones eliminate that troublesome road and wind noise. Mom will be able to hear your voice loud and clear now.

But that’s not all folks. With F3, you can rock out to your favorite tunes via the awesome power of your in-car sound system. Automatically find and connect up your phone to the car’s stereo via Bluetooth and FM connections to ensure that the music never stops.

How to Enter

If this gets your heart pounding in excitement, check out the entry requirements and rules below for your chance to be 1 of 10 exclusive Roav SmartCharge F3 testers.

As with previous We Love Testing events, you’ll need to complete the survey and create a test plan. Once you’ve written your review, feel free to share it online!
Your testing plan should include:

• The features you plan to test and how you’ll test them
  • Any other creative ideas you have to make your review stand out!

Good luck!

Rules:

1. Complete the survey to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a testing plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your testing plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from January 28th to February 8th, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on February 12th, 2019.
  3. 10 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US, CA, UK, DE, IT, FR, and ES.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review under this thread within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, community, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, Roav reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. Post a link to your review on your social media, tag the official @Roav account, and use the #WeLoveTesting hashtag.
  10. If you share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
  11. Roav reserves the right for the final explanation.

Tester Announcement

Hey Roav fans,

Thank you for taking part in We Love Testing | Roav SmartCharge F3. We have selected 10 testers based on your testing plan as well as your personal profile.

The testers are:

@DrMajidHanif
@parson8952
@Majunee
@Kevin_Pagano
@MammaD
@Wzanacker
@Sean_judge
@nick_fedail
@Justin_Njsensasian
@Matt_Tabor

Congratulations!

The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks. After you receive your Roav SmartCharge F3, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community within two weeks.

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for more We Love Testing events!

18 Likes

As there is no need for this item I will pass of course.
Using the car rarely.:laughing:

Hope only those will be selected who are REALLY competent.:wink:

7 Likes

I’m going to pass on this one, but @AnkerOfficial should do beta testing of Wakey when it’s ready.

5 Likes

Also gonna pass upon this as I’d have no use for it.

Good luck to those entering and the eventual winners. :slight_smile:

Agree with the beta testing for the Wakey though @ncro that would be an awesome opportunity.

4 Likes

That’s what I think too. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thirded :smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but what does “thirded” mean?

1 Like

Means he’s the third person to agree on passing up on this

5 Likes

Oh okay. Thanks.

@ncro I agree man… I am going to pass on this one as well.
However, would love to try out wakey @AnkerOfficial.

5 Likes

LOL everyone is agreeing with me. :smile:

2 Likes

Good competition! Good luck to those entering :ok_hand:

1 Like

I think most of the cars in the past few years have built in bluetooth functionality, usb ports for charging, etc… So the market for car chargers is small now.

3 Likes

Yeah, this is mainly only useful for older cars.

2 Likes

At this rate Anker won’t need 10 testers. :joy:

3 Likes

I have my phone switched off while driving.

There was a reaction test:

You had to react while phone in your hand and talking (which is not allowed in most countries): reaction time goes up.

You had to react while calling via hands free and talking : reaction time goes up the same.

I do not have to say what happens when you are texting …

Filled the survey and all set to test. Anker knows my test plan :secret:
I have a 2010 Camry LE with no bluetooth functionality but have Aux input. So this will be perfect. Currently, I use a Roav Smartcharge F0.

1 Like

I’d love to test this product! Good luck to all!

1 Like

Would love to review this product :heart_eyes:. I’ve submitted my review… Good luck everyone!