We Love Testing | Roav SmartCharge F3

Don’t want to be nitpicking and also would like to participate, but I can’t as you’re segregating participants by coutries. So just here to let you know that allowing only some EU countries is against EU law :wink:

1 Like

May be this is a case for the
“European Court of Justice” :joy::joy::joy:

You should prepare a “bill of indictment” :innocent:

2 Likes

This would be great for my trip across country I would love to give this a test

Most of us that sign up for these already gave this info. Its kinda standard stuff anymore.

Hmm. Interesting. When you enter in drawings they don’t ask for information (except email of course) unless you win

Lol I have the same problem! No AUX or bluetooth. Just a stupid CD player that can’t run some CDs unless I make them

We’re using the same way of collecting the shipping address in advance as we do it for our beta test is because we want to cut down the lead time of collecting emails after the winner announcement. We’re under the policy rules that we will not use your private information for any other use. If you’re feeling uncomfortable about this, please feel free to not fill in your information. I’m for sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

3 Likes

The only reason that we’re doing in only these EU countries is that we’re unable to ship to other countries for this products. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

I think this is a good idea. There’s a LONG wait between the awarding of a prize and its arrival iin your inbox. @AnkerOfficial I’m still waiting on a Christmas prize! (check your messages)

1 Like

Congrats to the testers, look forward to seeing y’all reviews

The testers are:

@DrMajidHanif
@parson8952
@Majunee
@Kevin_Pagano
@MammaD
@Amazon
@Sean_judge
@nick_fedail
@Justin_Njsensasian
@Matt_Tabor

2 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers :thumbsup:

Congrats to the testers, enjoy the product, test it to the peaks and let Anker take care of the defects.
@DrMajidHanif
@parson8952
@Majunee
@Kevin_Pagano
@MammaD
@Amazon
@Sean_judge
@nick_fedail
@Justin_Njsensasian
@Matt_Tabor
:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Congrats all the winners! Looking forward to your reviews!

1 Like

Hey @amazon, who are you? Your profile is completely empty…

1 Like

Lucky him, :laughing:
@amazon: come out of your den, a prize is waiting for you!

He/she/it is a phantom! :joy:
But phantoms may write reviews as well.
Let’s see! :wink:

Now you know it doesn’t matter if their profile is empty or they just created an account to enter this. It doesn’t matter because they won, just accept it and move on like a good boy :persevere:

Congrats winners! No chicken dinners here just an honest product review! Looking forward to them!

2 Likes

congrats chosen winners! looking forward to seeing your review!

Are you sure it isnt your phantom program for gaining forum points? :laughing:

“Congrats to the winners”

*NOT written by AI :robot:

1 Like