We Love Testing | Roav SmartCharge F3

Nice little gadget. Not sure if I will enter this contest. Don’t really need it but free is free lol

Yea wish they would do a contest for it. I already have 2 wireless chargers so the price tag of $100 would be hard to justify. However, it does look cool and wouldn’t mind grabbing it once it goes for cheaper

1 Like

Best of luck to everyone! I will be passing it since my car already has the BT hands-free built-in and have Roav Viva :slight_smile:

I second that. I rarely use my car so I wouldn’t be a good tester.

I could totally use this in one of our older cars. BUT the wakey looks AMAAAAAZING. I can’t wait to get my hands on that @AnkerOfficial .

2 Likes

going to pass on this one too but good luck to those who get selected

I would enter this if I didn’t own the SoundSync bluetooth receiver that Anker sells. It’s awesome and has worked perfectly in my old work vehicle!

Just entered because my car doesn’t have bluetooth or AUX input. And with the new hands-free driving law here in Georgia, this would be a great product to have in my car to make sure I don’t get a ticket

Thanks for the opportunity!

@linkyarmer

1 Like

Yeah i hope for the same… I also bought a bunch of wireless fast chargers around Christmas and have them everywhere in the house. No more wired charging for the phones in the house. :slight_smile:

Wakey would be a nice addition to all other anker gadgets. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I agree, wakey looks neat and if we can win it, that would be sweeet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In cities lice Munich there is no need to use the car.
traffic jam only, no parking space. :confused:

Subways, streetcars, buses, city trains all are perfect.
No stress. :joy:

So the car is well hidden quite unused in the garage.

Good luck to those who are entering! :thumbsup:

Yeah, Wakey looks really good for an alarm clock! :thumbsup:

Ditto.

Enjoy bring poorer in traffic but at least with Roac it’s less hellish.

I do spend a lot of time in my car. But i really have no need for this item, 2 years ago i will say i was a strong candidate for this item but now my current car has everything i need.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like