We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 2 (US Only)

Or may be… when these emails were sent, the member is supposed to reply back within 3 days… may be these users didn’t reply with the 3 days. Anker hence chose new testers

Yes, the people who didn’t confirm their participation on time will be seen as giving up the opportunity of testing.

2 Likes

Yes’m I have received the emails and confirmation as well as gotten the shipped email. I didn’t want to say anything because I wasn’t sure if it was from this or separate. Can’t wait to get it and put it through the paces

Oh yeah, I can finally test my new meter out too can’t wait

What’s in the box?!

1 Like

Hello, I have received a defective device to test. Do I co tact standard support or someone else?

I found - contacted support@anker.com

You can dm anker here instead if you like

congrats to the winners cant wait to see your reviews

My review is up. I’ve posted it to the community here: Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2 Review

You can also go to the full reviews directly on my sites:

Thanks again for the opportunity to check out the charger.

2 Likes

Hello @AnkerOfficial! Thanks again for the opportunity to test the PowerPort Atom PD 2! Please enjoy my review!

My review is up! Please check it out! We Love Testing — Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2 Review: Charge Fast, Live More!

1 Like

So many good reviews, thanks guys :thumbsup:
@queuebitt @gobran.andrew @SpencerJames

3 Likes

Here is the link to my review My Review of the Anker PowerPort Atom PD 2

2 Likes

My review:

On Community Forums:

On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B07DFGXLY4/R3A6MCE9EOKETQ?ref=pf_ov_at_pdctrvw_srp

4 Likes

Thank you to be part of Anker family!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Leider gibt es in D nicht alle Artikel zu kaufen. Bitte mehr davon!

Man this is an old thread :joy:

1 Like

I know. Fine balance.

Best to keep discussion in fewest threads so it’s easier for new users to search and find advice.

But eventually an old thread becomes useless. Spamming hits old threads hoping to not be noticed, they are noticed and often causes the old thread to be closed.

1 Like