We Love Testing | PowerPort Atom PD 2 (US Only)

Anker

Congrats to the testers

Wow, Thanks. I just saw this right now. :grinning:

Amazing! So excited to review this one! It's gonna be good! ^^

Really.

So if I have 6 apples and 1 person wants only 1 apple, I only have 3 apples left?

That's your "intelligence"?

More like, "There's two packs of three apples available, but if this other person doesn't show up, you could have both; I guess…. Enjoy your apples!" Throws down apple sacks and runs off into the distance.

More like, "There's two packs of three apples available, but if this other person doesn't show up, you could have both; I guess…. Enjoy your apples!" Throws down apple sacks and runs off into the distance.

Sorry, meant for this one to be a reply.

Ahh explains why i'm not picked for testing.

But Jack needs 4 apples and Jane needs 1 apple. Why if Jane wants 1 apple must Jack only get 3 apples? Jack will be a hungry boy and if he can't get 4 apples then he'll not bother eating any apples.

:apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple: = :green_apple:

Your logic is sound!

Why are we talking only of :apple: we can also consider :peach: :cherries: :strawberry: :watermelon:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

That reminds me I need to eat more fruit lol

I agree with you @professor. It shouldn’t be like this...

Got confirmation email that it should be shipping soon! I'll see if I can turn some of those apples into lemons. :joy_cat:

Best of luck, look forward to reading the review :thumbsup:

Thanks for adding and including me!!
Wonder what happened with the other two?

Congratulations! That’s really weird.?.?. I guess they didn’t fill out the form :joy:

Congratulations!! You were chosen as Tester just 33 min ago :smile:

Change of heart from Ankerofficial.. may be the other two may have broken the rules

I think you have received the email and confirmed the participation. We have shipped the products out and it should be arriving in 5-7 business days.