We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

Welp, it was worth a shot. Congrats to all the winners and look forward to seeing all the awesome reviews.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners:
@TechnicallyWell
@Becca_Wahl
@gAnkster
@Dez_S
@nesanelm
@Poderak
@oberbula
@fionahawthorn
@charliemcelroy00
@umberto_ragone[quote=“dicejedi, post:124, topic:67223, full:true”]
I told my wife about the possibility of testing one of the robots out and she was more excited than me! Fingers crossed!
[/quote]
I did the same thing, now I may have to find a deal to buy it at cost :rolling_eyes:

6 Likes

Awwwwwww!!! Hold on! I’m gonna crawl into a corner and cry just a little bit! Be right back!

3 Likes

Congrats to the chosen testers, I notice a few seasoned testers amongst them :grin: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Okay, I’m back! Congrats winners!!! I was joking with that last post… or was I? Anyway, hope you all enjoy the robots and some awesome reviews should be coming out soon!

3 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial ! I am more excited about this review than any I have done before. I’m really looking forward to putting my testing plan in to practice. This is going to be so fun! :grin:

Congrats to the other winners!

3 Likes

So are the winners random?

Interesting to see most are from 2016 time-frame along with new users who have zero post.

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to point it out because it is a way to get new people to the community. I just want to see some posts of value from the new users so it isn’t something they are coming here for, winning, and then never visiting again.

1 Like

Yeah! My wife was more excited than I was so I gotta break the bad news to her! She is going to cry more than I did! Just like @Ice1 I am going to have to buy this at cost… hopefully it is still on sale!

4 Likes

Yay! Thank you and I’m really looking forward to testing this out on my busy family household. Hoping it will be time saving too as the kids create mess faster than I can clear it up!

Looking forward to sharing my views along with a Youtube video of the product in action. Fingers crossed it gives great results so I can happily recommend to others.

1 Like

Likewise. I did the normal “log in, turn the phone away to the wife asking her if she sees a notification” that I normally do when the testers are announced. Oh well, I guess i’ll have to do the same and pop for one when I can at some point.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the selected testers!![quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:67223”]
@TechnicallyWell@Becca_Wahl@gAnkster@Dez_S@nesanelm@Poderak@oberbula@fionahawthorn@charliemcelroy00 @umberto_ragone
[/quote]

1 Like

So I see the same thing happened to your user name list when it was pasted. I do not think @fionahawthorn is an active account anymore…

1 Like

Definitely not an active account anymore. Surely their win should be invalid?! @AnkerOfficial, @AnkerTechnical

1 Like

Oh I messaged about 4 hours ago asking lol. Come on U.S. and Canada, let it be a U.S. or Canada.

1 Like

@Fuu_bar their account was active when Anker made the announcement because I checked their profile out to see if they were active or not.

Looks like they have seen that they are one of the winners and have done a runner…

That is what threw me off the most. Make it, submit a plan, get selected, dip out?

Edit: I might add that I am in no way glad or happy or expecting anything by seeing the account being disabled, it was just a random thing to see with this type of opportunity. I love seeing new members continue to grow the community and always look forward to seeing everyone’s reviews. This goes especially for someone who may be more bias than any of us who may have used another brand for so long in the past and hasn’t been sucked into loving everything Anker lol.

1 Like

Man I really wish I had got selected, I told my wife we didn’t get chosen and she said it’s up to me to buy a replacement vacuum since the circuit on ours went caput. I don’t wanna, not a good time for that

2 Likes

@fionahawthorn has changed her Username into @star100x

2 Likes

No, the testers are chosen based on their profile and the testing plan. As this event was posted on the social media, there’re many Anker fans from social media joining us as well.

2 Likes