We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

That answers that one lol. Much appreciated!

1 Like

No problem. That’s the reason we don’t suggest changing your name all the time. Other people will barely find you once your name has changed. :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!!
@TechnicallyWell
@Becca_Wahl
@gAnkster
@Dez_S
@nesanelm
@Poderak
@oberbula
@star100x
@charliemcelroy00
@umberto_ragone

6 Likes

You stand more chance of being insulted by @Anjou1888 than being selected for these testing events… :wink::joy::joy:

4 Likes

OK @Anjou1888 has already apologized, so let’s move on please. :wink:

3 Likes

@TechnicallyWell it was a tongue in cheek joke, i wasn’t going back to that incident. :wink:

1 Like

Well this “We Love Testing” event has really opened my eyes on needing one of these robots. Yeah, I didn’t win but still I just added both the 30C and 35C to my to “Save for Later” wish list. Gotta research which one I want!!! And most importantly which one the wife will bless for purchase!

@TechnicallyWell @Becca_Wahl @gAnkster@Dez_S @nesanelm @Poderak @oberbula @star100x @charliemcelroy00 @umberto_ragone

Congrats to all these winners!

5 Likes

I pity "man"kind… lol
btw, i’m in the same boat, put in the application, mostlikely to get denied… she already had a robovac (!) why need another one?

1 Like

Congrats chosen winners. Look forward to seeing your review!

2 Likes

What !!! I didn’t win :scream:

I mean my plan was pretty basic - next time il have to jazz it up with light effects and explosions.

Looks like I may have to continue to do my “pink” job ffs

Oh yeah, congrats to the winners … I guess :tongue:

1 Like

I was always thinking on changing name on Anker Forum, now I guess it is better not do it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well after the selection you still have to confirm your participation to the test again. So if someone is really inactive Anker is going to find it out :wink:

1 Like

Package has been shipped. :grin:

1 Like

I still cannot believe I was chosen, I literally just made an account to enter after Anker posted about this on Facebook. I’m currently in America right now and arrive back on the 15th but don’t worry I’ll be making my review as soon as possible and before the 2 week mark as the RoboVac arrived today at my house back home so I have until the 19th!

2 Likes

There are some newbies here, as far I see.
Fine, hope these will be no “one day wonders” :wink:
Please participate here.

We are not the “Old Gentlemen’s Club” appearing sometimes :joy:

1 Like

Mine arrived this afternoon - super excited to check it out and put it through it’s paces. Currently on charge so hopefully will get it going in the morning. Really intrigued as to how well this cope around the edges of room and also wondering whether my long hair will be an issue. Also keen to see how it copes in a family household, how long can I banish my main vacuum cleaner for, hoping this will do a quick every other day clean to pick up the crumbs and dust and then only use the main one for a deeper clean and the stairs.

Never used one like this before so if anyone has any tips/tricks feel free to share as I want to get the most out of testing it out and share my views as best as I can at the end of it.

1 Like

Avoid with “free cables”, shoestrings and high piled carpets. :grin:

If there are any questions, I (and all others here) will give you answers if possible!
You are welcome!

I forgot fringes of the carped, sorry old man I am! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks, don’t think cables will be too much of an issue as mainly only behind tv cabinet. Hoping it will help us keep the house tidier though as currently the kids backpacks line the hallway in the evening and I know the trailing straps will probably be an issue so they’ll have to get used to putting them away in the cupboard!! lol

No high pile carpets here as only moved in a couple of years ago and still got the existing carpets until fully decorated so excuse the vile brown in my hallway that will be on my video at the end! Ha ha!

Just wondering how powerful it will be which obviously I’ll find out during my testing so will be interesting to see how much dirt is picked up!

1 Like

Best of luck with your testing when you are back @charliemcelroy00 we will wait to see your review :thumbsup:

1 Like