We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

Molly posing again

Taken about 5 mins ago

4 Likes

Hello Molly Malone!!!

Robot Vacuums are cats best friends

I told my wife about the possibility of testing one of the robots out and she was more excited than me! Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I would love to test this product at home to help keep things clean after me and my cat. I think this will be a great addition to my current smart devices leaving more time for leisure.

1 Like

Best of luck everyone!

Today’s the last day to enter the event, waiting for the tester announcement on Apr 2nd

:pray: please let me get selected to test this

2 Likes

We don’t need any begging :joy:

Fool those are praying hands not begging hands

2 Likes

Haha. Sure sure sure. Just cover up your story :joy::wink:

@Tank I’m with you on this one! Prayin’ I get selected!

2 Likes

I am with you guys. Hoping to get selected for this one. I can reallg out this to some good testing

1 Like

After @Chiquinho convinced me I needed one of these robots I have been looking at them! Would love to own one, my wife wants it more than I do so that’s two of us prayin’ it comes my way!

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Johnny, seems your wife has the cleaning job in your household.
Think about the gained leisure time you and your wife will have, when the Robot is working instead of here.
There are so many things you both can do meanwhile! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial

I will put the RoboVac 15C to good use. Although I have a neat home, I’m guilty of allowing dust to build up on my floors. This will help! :yum:

Awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats to all winners :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Welp there goes my hopes of testing one of these. :cry:
Grats to everyone else who won

2 Likes