We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

Hate doing chores? Have a niche love of testing vacuum cleaners? Perfect!

Here’s your chance to take part in the first ever eufy We Love Testing event.

RoboVac makes vacuuming a 100% hands-off experience. With RoboVac by your side, all you have to do to enjoy a clean home is:

1. Pop in your favorite movie
  2. Sit on your favorite couch and kick up your feet
  3. Watch your favorite movie

Amazon Alexa/the Google Assistant compatibility means you can control the cleaning action with your voice, and built-in Wi-Fi enables you to set up weekly cleaning schedules on your smartphone. With the hours of vacuuming time RoboVac saves you, you’ll need to find new and more exciting ways to use the time previously reserved for cleaning chores.

RoboVac 30C includes:

• An All-New Design: Wi-Fi-equipped and re-engineered to be the slimmest RoboVac (2.85” thin) but with increased suction to 1300Pa.
  • BoostIQTM Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • A High-Capacity Li-Ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
  • Premium : Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.

RoboVac 15C includes:

• An All-New Design: Wi-Fi-equipped and re-engineered to be the slimmest RoboVac (2.85") but with increased suction to 1300Pa.
  • BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
  • Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.

We’re giving away 5 RoboVac 30C to participants in the US and Canada, and 5 RoboVac 15C to participants in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

To increase your chances of a successful application, you’ll want to pay special attention to:

• How you will test your RoboVac
  • Creative ideas on how you will make your plan stand out from the crowd
  • Where you will post your review

It’s time to dust of those old DVDs and put your feet up!

We look forward to seeing your applications, fans. Power On!

Rules:

1. Complete the application to enter this We Love Testing event. You will be asked to submit a test plan as part of the survey, but feel free to share your test plan in the comments below.
  2. This event runs from March 25th to March 31st, 2019. The testers will be announced on the community on April 2nd, 2019.
  3. 10 testers will be chosen.
  4. Only open to residents of the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
  5. Review Requirements: Once you have received your product, you need to post a link to your review on the community under review category within two weeks. If you haven’t provided a link after two weeks you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing programs.
  6. Where to share your review: You are not required to post your review to a specific website, but you could share your review on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.), YouTube, Anker Community, forums, blogs, deal websites, or other online spaces.
  7. If you’re sharing your review on the social media, don’t forget to add hashtag #WeLoveTesting and tag our official account to increase the chances of being reposted.
  8. Once you have submitted your review, eufy reserves the right to use, edit, and repost.
  9. If you share your review on the community as well—you could win 50 PowerBucks to use in future auctions and PowerDraws on the community.
  10. Copying others’ testing plan will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.
  11. eufy reserves the right for the final explanation.

Tester Announcement

Hey eufy fans,

Thank you all for participating this We Love Testing event. I’m thrilled to announce the 10 tester are:

@TechnicallyWell
@Becca_Wahl
@gAnkster
@Dez_S
@nesanelm
@Poderak
@oberbula
@star100x
@charliemcelroy00
@umberto_ragone

For the participants in the US and Canada, you will receive a RoboVac 30C to test; and for the participants in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain, you will receive a RoboVac 15C to test.

Congratulations!

A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 days. The products will be shipped directly to the testers within 2 weeks of confirming the participation. After you receive your eufy RoboVac, please make sure to post a link to your review in the community under the review category within two weeks. Failing to submit a review link will result in immediate disqualification and you will be unable to take part in future We Love Testing events.

Thanks again for taking part in and stay tuned for the next round of We Love Testing event!

29 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

I have a 11S already and I must say its a fantastic little helper.
All friends here, who don’t own such one, should take part.

6 Likes

I’ll definitely be submitting a plan for this! A RoboVac has been on my most wanted list for a long time!

4 Likes

Do it, you will like it!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Good luck to the community members entering :four_leaf_clover: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

May i ask why eufy still not having a RoboVac with intelligent and smart MAPPING FEATURE ?!
The “chaos-cleaning” is so much oldschool and time wasting, unclean and also wasting a lot of energy because it needs muchg more time than an intelligent maped cleaning!

And please don’t come with the price. In the meanwhile even low budget robo vacuum cleaner got lasermapping or other kind of smart mapping features. Like the TESVOR X500,. which is so much popular that it was sold out for months at amazon, and is the most “perfect” low budget cleaner available at the moment, even cheaper (200 $) than the RoboVac 30C (300 $)!

Don’t get me wrong! I would LOVE to expand my eufy cosmos with my plenty of eufy cams with an eufy robovac … really. And i was close before buying a 30 C! … But then i realized that all eufy robovacs are some kind of outaded and only uses chaos-system for cleaning, even if many other and even cheaper cleaners already got mapping features!

So my question is:
When will eufy finally bring a smart RoboVac with included MAPPING feature and what will its name be?

If you are able to understand german, you may wanna see this test and orientate it for the next generation of eufy RoboVacs:

I will buy several robo vaccum cleaner at the middle/end of this year, so you have still time enough to bring one competetive to the market, then sorry, but the current robovacs price-performance ratio is not very advantageous :weary:

I really do want an eufy robovac to be THE BEST you can actually buy for the price it costs, and not any other brand. So hurry up eufy and finally bring the first really smart and modern RoboVac with mapping feature for around 200$ to the market asap. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I use a 11S.
No WIFI, no smart features, no mapping function.
I am happy with. :grin:

The more software features you add, the more errors show up.

1 Like

Sure … but that is not a reason why you drive an 100 year old mercedes, without any of the current security and technical features of today and also not the reason why you still use a Nokia 3210 instead of a smartphone! … See what i mean? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So this is an invalid argument!

And as i said: Chaos-System Cleaner are outdated, they are not nearly as effective as mapped cleaning and even leave spots which are NOT cleaned at all. And let’s not talk about the waste of energy, because a chaos robovac needs much more time and therefore energy than a mapped robovac would need, as said.

Another current development at the robo vac cleaner market is to change the oldschool brushes like those:

by the latest improved model, like this:

Reason: Much more easy to maintain, ask anyone who got dogs or cats :laughing:

So i really can’t wait for the moment that eufy brings up an up to date RoboVac to the market for a competetive price … so i do not need to buy another brand. I want it to be an eufy! But the current models are far away from what is possible for that price. It’s just not enough these days, that RoboVac30 C is using wlan and an app … thats regular standard.

Sorry to say :frowning: But i guess constructive critics are welcome, even here :wink:

But good luck for all who participate in this and have fun with your (oldschool) robovacs! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: The last sarcasm sentence is meaned to be an incentive for the @AnkerTechnical :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thanks for another testing event anker! I’m super exited about this one :grin:. Nice that they have virtual assistant compatible :+1:

I’m with you on this one. Been saying it from the very beginning, but I think $200 is a bit unreasonable. Would surely be closer to $400.

1 Like

Submitted. Thank you for the opportunity :slight_smile:

I wish I could speak German so I could watch the videos :pensive:

1 Like

Submitted my application, I really been wanting to test one of these but it’s been out of my price range. We have 3 cats and a dog in the house so this would be a good test of it’s strengths and weeknesses due to the network hair and also how well it can suck up debris. I would love to do a video/written Review with detailed photos of the unit in action. Fingers crossed I can finally test one.

1 Like

@Anjou1888 Hi Andrew … i just posted the german version of the review because its explaining very detailed why this robovac was sold out for months at amazon and why the rating is so much high and you can’t get much better for the price. But here is an english review for you. The only bad think about this veview is, that Steve is not showing and explaining the mapping feature:

I really hope eufy will bring some uptodate mapping RoboVac asap. I need at least two of em :wink:

Why should someone pay 400 if you get the same or even better quality and features for the half?! The prices of robo cleaners are massively dropping past 2 years. Themselves to blame for all who still pay 1000 bucks for a iRobot! … Insane … for this price you could buy 5x TESVOR X500 or 2-3x eufy RoboVacs.

2 Likes

Rob, there will be a lot of brush cleaning.
Cat & dog -> lot of hairs. :sweat:
I suggested EUFY some months ago to include another type of “brush” with rubber ribs only.
Those type yamyam published in his note.
Would be better in a pet-version.

Good luck!

4 Likes

I can definitely use a robovac to save some time and be more active on the community :joy: Need to come up with a plan to convince eufy though. :thinking:
@yamyam thanks for posting your valuable thoughts.

1 Like

Yes I understand about the brushes, but this one is suppose to be stronger than their pet version so I have high hopes for it and really want to finally give a go at testing one. If it exceeds my expectations I can convince the inlaws to buy one or 2 and that will help out in the house as well

The hair will wind up on the brush, so there is a cleaning after
each vacuuming needed.
But can be done easily:
Cut off the hairs with a pair of scissors. :wink: