We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

Let this be a lesson and move on please…
Everyone makes mistakes and @Anjou1888 did regret

2 Likes

At least where I come from the term “slob” is a very light term. By that I mean, people very little (if any) offence at it. Where I live it’s a much lighter insult than even calling someone a jerk.

I didn’t know some people take such offence at it…

I’m still sorry I said it…

Here’s the definition of what a slob is… “a person who is lazy and has low standards of cleanliness.”

Sure that’s a real light insult… I’ll fetch you a shovel so you can keep on digging.

6 Likes

Remember when this was a great community (still is) and we all got along? Those were the days…

4 Likes

Lol what did he say? Anjou getting in trouble again?:joy:

He called a newbie who happened to be a lady “a slob” and thought it would be a funny joke :man_facepalming:t2: @MSTR

1 Like

Why did he say that! They are a new person like a guest(and they’re a female) and then treat them like that… that’s totally inappropriate… anker should take consequences because of this deterring people away in a nasty manner🤦‍♂️. I know he said it as a joke but people can take it in different ways.

1 Like

@Macgyver15 @Anjou1888 let’s draw a line under this shall we? It was without a doubt a very poor taste joke (more so due to it being a lady) but for which an apology has been made…I would suggest @Anjou1888 that you consider what you are posting and to whom (for example new members) in the future to prevent possible offence…

@kaylas6595 apologies for the offensiveness you initially encountered, it can often get jovial on here to the point that offence is made without real intention

I hope you are still willing to keep posting on the community and if you have any issues please inform the moderators or admins

Thanks

11 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:

That was my expression when I quickly read down the comments.

Mind in the gutter :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

:laughing: You crack me up.

OK, everyone, now we’re back in the clear. I am still SO EXCITED about my testing plan. I’m hoping more than any other we love testing event that I get picked for this one.

3 Likes

Different terms have different meaning, and this is a community where we only type the content and some photos, it is tough to get the actual emotions in text and can be very easily be misinterpreted. A joke in one part of the world can be termed as invasive in some other part…

This is also one of the rules for the community –

Please do not:
Engage in illegal activity
Spam or repeatedly post the same information.
Conduct personal attacks or post personal information
Maliciously attack our brand.
Cheat the system to gain forum points. Do not engage in points trading.
Post advertisements. Repeated offense will result in a ban.

No hard feelings for anyone, peace!

awesome moderation here @ndalby :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Totally agreed :100:

Thanks @ndalby for taking care of this issue!

I do want to emphasize again. This is a public community and we all should think twice before we post anything. We should always be nice to anyone in this community. Let’s keep it a warm and enjoyable place together.

10 Likes

Amen! :heart_eyes:

Looks like a great vacuum. Hope to test it and own it to keep up with the pet hair

1 Like

Just entered with a detailed plan. Hopefully will get selected and test it out.:punch:

Not for me, but I’d love to get the cat riding one! I think IRL, she’d be scared of it.

She is happy with us 2, but if people come, she hides

Cats are really individuals !
I love them!

1 Like