We Love Testing | eufy RoboVac

I often got weird looks.
But I am old enough to stand it.
I think you too!!!

1 Like

Well you know I have those youthful looks to match my age.

But being 6”7 and “larger” frame I am more than used to weird looks so it never bothers me :yum:

1 Like

insert generic “how’s the weather up there” joke

1 Like

Could always use a new vacuum

Cloudy lol :tongue:

1 Like

do it, good luck guys !

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Anjou1888 Bro, maybe overstepping just a bit?

6 Likes

Ahem. So I meant to add a “jk” after the first line… now I just seem like a jerk…

You seem like a jerk because you are a jerk! You’re “jokes” will never be funny so best to stop telling them.

3 Likes

No need to get personal. They just don’t come across the same way when I’m not in person.

I’d say calm down…
When you type something, please pause… and think before saving

4 Likes

I definitely will from now on.

How would you feel if you were new to this community one day ago and someone randomly called you a slob @Anjou1888? I’d imagine you’d feel pretty bad about it.

1 Like

I understand that. I deeply regret saying that, but you didn’t have to just call me a jerk

Your words not mine. You’ve really got to think before you speak. It’s bad enough that you said it to a newbie but as they were a lady it’s unacceptable in my books and you needed to be pulled up about it.

4 Likes

All the best and congratulations for your first apartment. I know how it feels :slight_smile:

No, I said that I seemed like a jerk. You did that I am a jerk. They are 2 very different things.

I was looking at my dict.
That “sl*b” is more than unpolite.
Be careful Andrew, you should NOT use expressions like this ANYMORE!.

1 Like