[Upcoming Release] Liberty Neo 2!

The customer service number on the box was not very helpful. I called 9 times and each customer service gave me a different answer in regards to which unit was the newer one.

1 Like

Oh…that’s not always the case, sorry to hear.

Please also try the chat option on the Soundcore.com site

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport Can you please look into the member’s issue with Liberty Neo 2

1 Like

I believe it’s the one on the right… A3911011.

1 Like

is it available on amazon now?

It is avail in USA… Well it’s listed and has a price!

Oh, @AnkerOfficial

What’s this about … One free iPhone 8 case with qualifying orders?

Have you got boxes you can’t shift?

You got the link? Amazon still shows it as the original one but under specs it shows up as ipx 7 and 6mm sound driver which is the neo 2. So I’m not sure if they are or they aren’t as the rest of the listing shows specs for the original Neos.

Nvm I see it, your on amazon uk

1 Like

Yes that’s my default, but when you click the link above from insider, it takes you to the USA page.

It’s quite clearly there, and I did that on my smartphone!

I just picked up the Neos from amazon from a lighting deal. After opening the package is this a neo 2? All the specs point to it being a neo 2. Is this a silent update?

2 Likes

What about them seems different than the regular Neos?

1 Like

Original specs of the Neos show lower battery life or at least from the webpage. From the top of this form it shows the new specs which matches the back of this box. I have not tested it yet still charging them up and I do not own the original Neos or maybe now I do or don’t? anyone else know the model number?

1 Like

Looks similar but I dont see any mention of bass up which they generally highly advertise

1 Like

So I ordered my Neo via Amazon germany last week and I got those:

Anker%202 Anker1

Mine look like the older version and the official Homepage also isn’t up to date.
The product description on amazon germany now got the hint “upgraded” version along with up to date product informations. So I must be one of the last customers that got the older version and it seems that there was an update no one knows about!

Can you link to the Amazon listing which you placed the order from?

Upgraded Version

I ordered my Neos at 27th of august and got it on the 29th of august… a few days later the upgraded version is sold via amazon germany.

1 Like

Yes your’s is Neo 2
Model A3911 / A3911R / A3911L

I’ve been beta testing neo 2 for over 2 months now :crazy_face:

2 Likes

sweet thanks for the confirmation!

1 Like

I used this link here, but I grabbed it on the lighting deal yesterday.

Link here

1 Like

@kumar.sachin what are the major differences you’ve noticed?